Which next song from YOR deserves a video?

Very Moz

bla bla blahh
To me it´s "Carol" speaking with a friend (Natan) yesterday we finally decided a spaghetti western style would suit perfectly to this song such as in "The man with no name" "A Fistful of Dollars" etc,

I would prefer guns replaced for something else but still have to think about it

well, just an idea:)

To me it´s "Carol" speaking with a friend (Natan) yesterday we finally decided a spaghetti western style would suit perfectly to this song such as in "The man with no name" "A Fistful of Dollars" etc,

I would prefer guns replaced for something else but still have to think about it

Hmmm, I don't think it wouldn't happen, but you can make your own original video.

King Leer posted that he sent a script of First of The Gang to Die, sadly they didn't take it. :(

Hmmm, I don't think it wouldn't happen, but you can make your own original video.

King Leer posted that he sent a script of First of The Gang to Die, sadly they didn't take it. :(

Ah, that's a shame, though Morrissey has always said he is a bad actor, has he not?

I would love to see a literal one for 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull"....so many possibilities, especially the bit about "peel it back and bite me" :eek::eek:

I would never wish a Morrissey video upon any Morrissey song.

I have a great idea for a 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull' vid.

Morrissey aggressively singing to the camera (think Ignore Me video) , with the camera acting as someone's eyes first-person style. Then, as the drug references part comes up, the 'cameraman' begins holding the drugs out to Moz, making him recoil. The end to the video is basically the tables being turned, with Moz being hounded by the person holding the drugs, chasing him as he 'rocks out'.

It's a lot more visual in my mind, hopefully you can fill in the gaps.

Any thoughts?

Well, if it's him dancing and singing around his bandmates for three minutes, then no thanks.

well if so, he is perfect for a spaghetti western ;)

Yes, he certainly would be. :p

I watch Encore Westerns on the weekend when they play some really great ones. Some of the not so great ones I think are even great.

The best thing about those movies, particularly in that era between '68 - '72 are the opening credits, which usually consists of interesting stills from the movie converted to color halftone shifting around the screen.

So, my video for "Carol" would consist of nothing more that stills to suggest some kind of story like opening credits. Some opening credits have received awards in the industry. Not even hard to do. I can even do this.

Oh my, I just had an idea. Stay tuned :p

hahah. would there be a long opening scene involving a fly? will we get long shots of morrissey chewing on a cigar? that would be hilarious :D

Morrissey has zero imagination for music videos,
so to be honest, I could care less what the next video looks like

*Shrug*

hahah. would there be a long opening scene involving a fly? will we get long shots of morrissey chewing on a cigar? that would be hilarious :D

:D:D , and daffodils on the back pocket as in the old times, it would be awesome. I would love a good hilarius video not just the simple white scenario or a live performance

Ta Da!

My "video" for "Carol", because I love the song and was inspired by this thread. Enjoy!:

Yes, he certainly would be. :p

I watch Encore Westerns on the weekend when they play some really great ones. Some of the not so great ones I think are even great.

The best thing about those movies, particularly in that era between '68 - '72 are the opening credits, which usually consists of interesting stills from the movie converted to color halftone shifting around the screen.

So, my video for "Carol" would consist of nothing more that stills to suggest some kind of story like opening credits. Some opening credits have received awards in the industry. Not even hard to do. I can even do this.

Oh my, I just had an idea. Stay tuned :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom