Which version of "Autobiography" should I ge

Carcinus

Southern, no charm
Hello,
I'm finally ready to pick up a copy of the Autobiography after having completed the 2 Simon Goddard books, the comic book one, and just now Beyond Belief. The warm weather has made me a voracious reader it seems...

That said, which edition is the best of them? I read that not all editions are the same, with some having "X" removed or "Y" added. If I were only going to get one, which do you recommend?

I reckon California Son did not write any version of "Autobiography". I reckon it was written by some dude in Encino for 20%, telling you what you want to hear twat chipper curry fek'll tit he doesn't live in LA anymore fark arse inn nn nn nn nnn nn nnnn it.

Nobody else on earth could write this autobiography.

As far as I know, the only unabridged version is the Penguin Classics first edition. I have three different copies and the others are all missing certain parts.

14519423752.jpg

I've recently finished it over 2 days, & thoroughly enjoyed it. Obviously left me with more questions than answers. My only gripe was I seemed to have an Americanised version (on Kindle) but, once I got past the poor spelling & bastardisation of the English language, I was ok with it. A good read.

I've recently finished it over 2 days, & thoroughly enjoyed it. Obviously left me with more questions than answers. My only gripe was I seemed to have an Americanised version (on Kindle) but, once I got past the poor spelling & bastardisation of the English language, I was ok with it. A good read.

That's just how he writes. Nothing to do with the edition, he always uses US spelling.

That's just how he writes. Nothing to do with the edition, he always uses US spelling.
and why do you think he uses US spelling? It's because he is AMERICAN, born in Moz Angeles. Are you people really this stupid or do you just like to pretend he is part of your fantasy delusional lives and make him whatever you want him to be?

Hmmm.
I thought the US paperback post 2014 had everything reinstated as per articles at the time - not right?
FWD.

Hmmm.
I thought the US paperback post 2014 had everything reinstated as per articles at the time - not right?
FWD.

I can never wrap my head around the point of omitted parts of publications once they’re already out there. Whether you omit bits or not, one way or another people are going to find a copy of the unedited version. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Back
Top Bottom