Whichita Falls

Mr. Gatsby

I live in Dallas and have three second row tickets to MOZ show. I called box office out of curiosity and it is pretty much unsold they still have tickets in the first few rows. Worries me that it is a good chance of cancellation. Don't really get why he booked a show a 7k arena in the middle of nowhere. When I saw him in Dallas in a theater last year it was not even sold out. His management always seems so haphazard for such a legendary artist.

I live in Dallas and have three second row tickets to MOZ show. I called box office out of curiosity and it is pretty much unsold they still have tickets in the first few rows. Worries me that it is a good chance of cancellation. Don't really get why he booked a show a 7k arena in the middle of nowhere. When I saw him in Dallas in a theater last year it was not even sold out. His management always seems so haphazard for such a legendary artist.

I haven't bought mine yet! Hopefully there are some great seats available!

Re: Article: More info on rescheduled US dates

I called the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, Georgia. Morrissey is scheduled to play on January 31, but it's gone from their website.

via ticketmaster.

Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
Atlanta, GA
Thu, 01/31/13
08:00 PM

Morrissey with Iggy and the Stooges
Details: Morrissey, Iggy and the Stooges
STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 03/01/13
07:00 PM

Morrissey cancels

Just got news from a friend of mine, she has her sources & that Morrissey just cancelled The Las Vegas Show @ The Cosmopalitan...Tix r being refunded or u can choose to use that tix for other shows ther at Cosmos...

I've been told that since the Wichita Falls,TX show is not going to be rescheduled, the show is taking place in Dallas @ the Palladium Ballroom on February 13, 2013

Ooh, that's going to be a busy week for me. I'll be seeing Fun earlier that week! RGV! RGV!

Wow...."Fun"???...you definitely are super gay and really shouldn't attend anything remotely associated with The Smiths if you're going to see a shite performance like "Fun"...so, um, when is the 'Madonna' show on your calendar?

I've been told that since the Wichita Falls,TX show is not going to be rescheduled, the show is taking place in Dallas @ the Palladium Ballroom on February 13, 2013

UPDATE - The show in Dallas is now on for February 18 @ Palladium Ballroom

So does that mean that we will keep our same seats? I have tickets for the Pittsburgh show, and it says tickets go on sale November 12, but then it says to hold on to your tickets for the rescheduled show. I better keep my seats, I'm second row.

UPDATE - The show in Dallas is now on for February 18 @ Palladium Ballroom

Thanks for the info. The Palladium isn't my favorite place to see a gig...and I supposedly had great seats for the WF gig. The sound at the last two Morrissey shows at the Palladium has been pretty rough. But, at least we get to see him.

So is the Palladium in Dallas going to still be selling tickets still??? Sorry if this is a lame question, I just recently found out about Morrissey being on tour, and all the postponements and such. But since I read that it was going to be rescheduled, a friend and I planned on going to the show in Wichita Falls, and now its moved, so yeah, I need to know what to do about getting tickets promptly, if there is any left, which I hope there is. Went on the Palladium Ballrooms site and there was nothing there about Morrissey's show being there.

(Gosh, I feel so awkward about posting this, I am brand new here, and I am already posting long, lame, probably already answered questions!)

So is the Palladium in Dallas going to still be selling tickets still??? Sorry if this is a lame question, I just recently found out about Morrissey being on tour, and all the postponements and such. But since I read that it was going to be rescheduled, a friend and I planned on going to the show in Wichita Falls, and now its moved, so yeah, I need to know what to do about getting tickets promptly, if there is any left, which I hope there is. Went on the Palladium Ballrooms site and there was nothing there about Morrissey's show being there.

(Gosh, I feel so awkward about posting this, I am brand new here, and I am already posting long, lame, probably already answered questions!)

If this information is true, then as a brand new show there will be a brand new on-sale, so you will have the opportunity to buy tickets for the Dallas show. Keep checking here, TTY, and the venue ticketing system for information.

As cancelled show, anyone with tickets to Wichita Falls should be automatically refunded.

Any idea how much tickets will be?

What were they before the dates were cancelled? Just so I can get a rough idea of how much I'll be spending.

Re: Any idea how much tickets will be?

2 and 6 in old money.

Back
Top Bottom