Who said it - Morrissey or Donald Trump? - Billboard

Damn. I wish I could say that all of those were clear-cut. Imagine the shitstorm if he catches wind of and decides to act on this.

Damn. I wish I could say that all of those were clear-cut. Imagine the shitstorm if he catches wind of and decides to act on this.

Billboard Magazine is not going to escape his notice. What do you mean by "act on" it? Sue like he did the NME?

It would certainly be *interesting* to watch Morrissey and Trump 'debate' immigration issues, with Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter and Nigel Farage also on the panel. How does Morrissey reconcile his views on immigration to the UK with the border issues between the US and Mexico? Etc.

As the people of San Bernadino grieve and ISIS celebrate and claim the murderers to their cause, one can only speculate as to the deepening distress of Morrissey as he tries to make the world understand that his treatment at San Francisco airport was even worse. Whilst ISIS might have blown up Paris and inspired the slaughter in San Bernadino, according to Morrissey, "it is unlikely that ISIS would stoop so low" as to subject a mult-millionaire ex-pop star to a search to see if he had a cocaine-filled dildo up his arse, their intelligence having alerted them to his visits to the Mexican narco-terrorist state. Surely Donald would see the injustice of Morrisey being profiled at SF airport when he wasn't even wearing a burka.

I wonder if Morrissey thinks that the slaughter in San Bernadino is "nothing" compared to what happens in KF Shit everday? If not, why does the deaths of disabled people and their carers in California differ morally from the deaths of young people in Oslo? Does San Bernadino have a KFC franchise? Given Morrissey would 'bomb' circuses to the Stone Age, would he therefore support the attempt by one of the Paris ISIS bombers to blow up McDonalds when they couldn't blow up the footie stadium? As he has repeatedly stated that violence is legitimate as a response to further political aims, this would certainly make an interesting final question from Anderson Cooper. Was that attack on McDonalds to do with demanding a dignified Halal death for the chickens by having their throats slit like ISIS do to humans they designate as an un-Islamic 'sub-species'? Come to think of it, Mexican narco-terrorists chop people's heads off just like ISIS do, but no doubt, like ISIS, they have scruples and they draw the line at frisking humasexuals with fag James Dean artwork at airports. Does Morrissey realise that both ISIS and Mexican narco-terrorists probably eat at KFC? I'm not aware of Morrissey ever commenting on the Mexican narco-terrorist wars. Perhaps he should re-release 'Mexico' in aid of all the victims of narco-terrorism in Mexico alongside his 'Paris' song. What a shame that 'Scandinavia' wasn't called 'Oslo' or 'Utoya' as he could then had concocted a trilogy of insincerities.

Of course, given Morrissey's inflammatory remarks about terrorism carried out by the IRA in the UK, it would be a scandalous neglect of their public duties if the TSA didn't inspect his arse-crack for a condom full of crack cocaine or a self-hating palare suicide bomb disguised as a plaster-cast of Jean Genet's cock. No doubt Homeland Security monitor his 'conspiracy theory' videos on TTY alongside those of other 'subversives' and, on behalf of The Queen, deduce that at any moment he could become unstable and become a KFC bombing jihadi funded by ISIS disguised as Mexican narco-terrorists. It is exactly this 'blue sky thinking outside the box' that GCHQ and the NSA spend billions of £$ on. Were Morrissey to metastasize from an annoying, vile troll into a completely psychotic animal rights activist using terrorist methods, it would be very clear from auditing his past announcements related to terrorism, animal liberation and ISIS that he was someone who should have been strip-seached each and every time he appeared in public. After all, a man who thinks that the behaviour of Brievik amounts to 'nothing' and that any security appartus who dare to finger his 'anal cleavage' are worse than ISIS is self-declaring as somebody who could experience a psychotic episode, renounce his failing Cult of Morrissey, and pledge allegiance to another more extreme cult. Anyone wishing to query the logic path of this comment: good luck!

Please write (to) your MP or Congressional Representative demanding that the NSA/GCHQ/Homeland Security ensure that Morrissey is strictly monitored whilst travelling on public transport and that all suitable searches are carried out including no lube body cavity searches.

best
BB

Allah Versus KFC
How an unlikely American ideologue is inspiring Egypt’s new generation of Islamic militants.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/02/27/allah-versus-kfc-egypt-arab-spring-terrorism/

Intelligence officials hunt for link to terror groups as ISIS praise San Bernardino attack by Muslim American and wife that left 14 dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343882/Intelligence-officials-hunt-link-terror-groups-ISIS-praise-San-Bernardino-attack-left-14-dead-17-injured.html

"One of the terrorists targeted a McDonalds restaurant, pictured, adjacent to the Stade de France"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-security-guard-explosive-vest-pat-down.html

Last edited:
It would certainly be *interesting* to watch Morrissey and Trump 'debate' immigration issues, with Ann Coulter and Nigel Farage also on the panel. How does Morrissey reconcile his views on immigration to the UK with the border issues between the US and Mexico? Etc.

As the people of San Bernadino grieve and ISIS celebrate and claim the murderers to their cause, one can only speculate as to the deepening distress of Morrissey as he tries to make the world understand that his treatment at San Francisco airport was even worse. Whilst ISIS might have blown up Paris and inspired the slaughter in San Bernadino, according to Morrissey, "it is unlikely that ISIS would stoop so low" as to subject a mult-millionaire ex-pop star to a search to see if he had a cocaine-filled dildo up his arse, their intelligence having alerted them to his visits to the Mexican narco-terrorist state.

I wonder if Morrissey thinks that the slaughter in San Bernadino is "nothing" compared to what happens in KF Shit everday? If not, why does the deaths of disabled people and their carers in California differ morally from the deaths of young people in Oslo? Does San Bernadino have a KFC franchise? Given Morrissey would 'bomb' circuses to the Stone Age, would he therefore support the attempt by one of the Paris ISIS bombers to blow up McDonalds when they couldn't blow up the footie stadium? As he has repeatedly stated that violence is legitimate as a response to further political aims, this would certainly make an interesting final question from Anderson Cooper. Was that attack on McDonalds to do with demanding a dignified Halal death for the chickens by having their throats slit like ISIS do t humans? Come to think of it, Mexican narco-terrorists chop people's heads off just like ISIS do, but no doubt they draw the line at frisking people at airports. I'm not aware of Morrissey ever commenting on the Mexican narco-terrorist wars. Perhaps he should re-release 'Mexico' in aid of all the victims of terrorism in Mexico alongside his 'Paris' song. What a shame that 'Scandinavia' wasn't called 'Oslo' or 'Utoya' as he could then had concocted a trilogy of insincerities.

best
BB

Intelligence officials hunt for link to terror groups as ISIS praise San Bernardino attack by Muslim American and wife that left 14 dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ernardino-attack-left-14-dead-17-injured.html
"One of the terrorists targeted a McDonalds restaurant, pictured, adjacent to the Stade de France"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-security-guard-explosive-vest-pat-down.html

When is the Veg Anarchy thing dropping? Soon right?

Not sue, but bitch about it on TTY and somehow likening press attacks on him to jihadist attacks on Paris.

Yes, I'm sure he will feel persecuted. The thing is, in this case he might be partially right, because I don't think Billboard would care enough to openly mock him. He really messed up with his personal attacks on David Joseph, who no doubt has friends at Billboard.

When is the Veg Anarchy thing dropping? Soon right?

"VegAnarchyInTheUK" will drop on the 40th anniversary of the Birmingham Punk Uprising, though there is a theological discussion amongst the BB art terrorist collective as to whether that auspicious date occurs in 2016 or 2017. However, nothing can happen until the final Birmingham date of The End tour by Black Sabbath is announced. This is likely to be around the Winter Solstice of 2016. I trust this update is helpful.

best
BB

The San Bernardino is "too close to home and it's too near the bone." I hate seeing it used as a talking point against Morrissey's stupid little war on his career. But I have no doubt if he thought he could get a "number 1 RIGHT NOW" off the deaths of these innocents, he wouldn't hesitate. Too bad Mike Joyce gets the money from "Frankly, Mr Shankley," as it has that line about making Christmas cards with the mentally ill.
Morrissey probably thinks the narco-terrorists of the Mexican drug cartels are glamorous, and if not he's still not likely to say anything to make them angry.

The San Bernardino is "too close to home and it's too near the bone." I hate seeing it used as a talking point against Morrissey's stupid little war on his career. But I have no doubt if he thought he could get a "number 1 RIGHT NOW" off the deaths of these innocents, he wouldn't hesitate. Too bad Mike Joyce gets the money from "Frankly, Mr Shankley," as it has that line about making Christmas cards with the mentally ill.
Morrissey probably thinks the narco-terrorists of the Mexican drug cartels are glamorous, and if not he's still not likely to say anything to make them angry.

Is Morrissey astute enough to make sure he doesn't go too far in LA on New Year's Eve or in Vegas?. Or is he finally so unhinged that he alienates himself from his core LA/Mexico audience by challenging some of the murder in their midst instead of droning on about Ye Olde British Royal Family? Recent evidence suggests he may be planning a 'spectacular' end to his annus horribilis.

If you hate seeing the horror of San Bernadino being used to expose Morrissey as a charlatan with regard to terrorist violence, then you will have some idea of what the parents of those who died in Oslo felt when he compared their children's deaths as 'nothing compared' to what happens in KFC. The only good outcome of his latest ravings would be if the United States government banned him from entering their country as a 'terrorist sympathiser'. Our PM David Cameron has just labelled anyone who opposes bombing hostage populations in Raqqah as 'terrorist sympathisers' so no doubt Morrissey would also meet the PM's criteria as he claims ISIS 'wouldn't stoop as low' as the TSA. Presumably Morrissey feels ISIS have been maligned by Homeland Security and that the real terror America must face is brief security checks at domestic airports. Etc.

Sincere condolences to the people of San Bernadino and hoping that if Morrissey trolls this terrible event that he is finally banned from the USA, not as a terrorist suspect, but as a vile troll. It really needs my fellow BrummieBoy John Oliver to take Morrissey down....I'll have a word...it's time to end Morrissey's career forever.
best
BB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom