• Ian Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG it's Robby

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Now that Steve has moved on, it seems our RB might need a push for suggestions on who she can spend lazy afternoons judging people and pretending to be intellectual with. Let's help her out!

I think the real question is, does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

I think the REAL question is you should thank your f***ing lucky stars you didn't make that list.

OK, I'll temporarily take a break from wondering if it matters that Kristeen Young has lied about her age to ask WHAT list?

The list on THIS poll. She made a stalker photo of her wearing a matching beanie to you. :straightface: You've dipped your ding dong in her old dry pussy in spirit so spare us the lecture on what matters and doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Those were the poll results of that thread which you started.
And, you're the one who posted the options.

You had no beef with me, you and COrrissey and I were all quite friendly years ago. RB gets in your ear and you join the lynch mob, go f*** yourself.

The list on THIS poll. She made a stalker photo of her wearing a matching beanie to you. :straightface: You've dipped your ding dong in her old dry pussy in spirit so spare us the lecture on what matters and doesn't matter.

LOL. Oh, yeah I remember that picture, when she did that. I found it odd. I remember her pulling it pretty quickly (as an avatar); I think even she realized it was a bit much.

As for dongs and pussies and dipping and such, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Or how it's any of your business, or how it affected you at all, in any way.

Which reminds me...

Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

LOL. Oh, yeah I remember that picture, when she did that. I found it odd. I remember her pulling it pretty quickly (as an avatar); I think even she realized it was a bit much.

As for dongs and pussies and dipping and such, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Or how it's any of your business, or how it affected you at all, in any way.

Which reminds me...

Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

You know what happens when people are repeatedly told their ideas don't matter? They make them matter. Don't think I don't have my finger on the button that sends my information to every music mag on the planet. Boom.

You know what happens when people are repeatedly told their ideas don't matter? They make them matter. Don't think I don't have my finger on the button that sends my information to every music mag on the planet. Boom.

Even for you, yes even for you, that is possibly the dumbest, saddest, most laughably pathetic threat or post of ANY kind I have EVER seen.

You had no beef with me, you and COrrissey and I were all quite friendly years ago. RB gets in your ear and you join the lynch mob, go f*** yourself.

You're right. I liked you quite a bit. And I believe that I even mentioned I'd like to meet you when I was out there visiting my brother.
I don't know what happened, but you seem to have changed since I was last here. I don't remember you ever being as mean spirited as you are now.
RB has nothing to do with it. Believe it or not, we have plenty of other things to talk about.

Last edited:
You're right. I liked you quite a bit. And I believe that I even mentioned I'd like to meet you when I was out there visiting my brother.
I don't know what happened, but you seemed to have changed since I was last here. I don't remember you ever being as mean spirited as you are now.
RB has nothing to do with it. Believe it or not, we have plenty of other things to talk about.

You don't get it: it's NEVER CG's fault, it's always someone else to blame. CG is flawless. Everyone ELSE is the aggressor, the transgressor, the bully, etc etc, lather rinse repeat.

CG is the long-suffering martyr, faithful to the end, and charged by God with the task of exposing the wrongdoings of the blasphemers.

Even for you, yes even for you, that is possibly the dumbest, saddest, most laughably pathetic threat or post of ANY kind I have EVER seen.

That makes me feel good knowing that you are the stupidest person on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom