• Phil Spector

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ian Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG it's Robby

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That makes me feel good knowing that you are the stupidest person on the internet.

I thought you said Realitybites was the stupidest person on the internet.

C'mon now. There can be only one.

But between you and me, does it...you know, uh, matter...that, um...that Kristeen Young....well...you know...that she, uh, lied about her age?

You know what happens when people are repeatedly told their ideas don't matter? They make them matter. Don't think I don't have my finger on the button that sends my information to every music mag on the planet. Boom.

You can't seriously think that any of them would give a shit would you?

I can see the headline now 'Unknown supporting artist is less than forthcoming about her birthday'.

Seriously, do you have a crush on RB? It seems like you just have a perpetual hard on for her and her activities.

You can't seriously think that any of them would give a shit would you?

I can see the headline now 'Unknown supporting artist is less than forthcoming about her birthday'.

Seriously, do you have a crush on RB? It seems like you just have a perpetual hard on for her and her activities.

When she notices my pictures are missing and theorizes it's because I'm ashamed of how fat I am...:squiffy: Who has the perpetual hard on?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't relaly care about KY (and increasingly MOrrissey since he does care about her, have you seen her new video? I thought he was a Christian) the more I learn about her, I'm not sending anything to anyone, I just have THIS:

herniated-disc-diagnosis.jpg

And I'm losing my mind with frustration.

When she notices my pictures are missing and theorizes it's because I'm ashamed of how fat I am...:squiffy: Who has the perpetual hard on?

She's not making threads or polls about you though is she?

You did get your hand on those hat photos pretty quick.... Your search skills are impressive.

I haven't seen her video. Didn't even know she had one.

Last edited:
Holy f***, though. I just played her new song, Pearl Of A Girl. It's f***ing great.

Well, I mean, it's powerful. Maybe "f***ing great" was a bit hyperbolic. It's very driven. You can't understand what she's saying. It sounds like her V the Vagina EP or whatever it's called mixed with the best aspects of Breasticles.

I think when she's good she's really f***ing great; each album has about two or three really good songs. The rest is generally, I don't know...it's like, "dude. Calm down. We get it."

The constant lather-rinse-repeat bullshit of "down with marriage/down with having children/any woman who marries or has children is an automaton programmed by society and at the mercy of her evil sadistic male captor"...I mean, all that shit gets tiring after awhile. And I'm not saying that because I'm a guy. It's just Feminist Rhetoric Bullshit 101. I've known some BRILLIANT women, and none of them feel the need to take that stance. If you don't want kids or you don't want to get married, well, then don't have kids and don't get married. Constantly railing against it is a little telling...it's that whole Shakespearean "me thinketh the lady doth protest too much" thing.

It's sad that someone as intelligent and funny as she seems to genuinely be still insists, at 40 (50? :lbf:) on the raging bitch pose, railing against men and society, and all that. Her best songs are the ones where she drops that crap and just writes as a human being.

Sometimes I wonder if she even believes her own schtick, or if it's become such an-ego-crutch now that she's afraid it's all that she has between this and St. Louis.

Anyway yeah, pretty good song. I'm looking forward to the album.

Last edited:
She totally ripped the idea for promoting her video off the Cosmopolitan commercial. Lovely singing voice? Yes. Originality? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
She totally ripped the idea for promoting her video off the Cosmopolitan commercial. Lovely singing voice? Yes. Originality? No.

I don't really see a similarity other than both clips are 30 second bombastic montages; but not in any definitively derivative sense on her part. I think you're grasping.

But goddamn she is cute in that soccer shirt at the 11 second mark. :horny:

I don't really see a similarity other than both clips are 30 second bombastic montages; but not in any definitively derivative sense on her part. I think you're grasping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom