Who was your childhood football hero?

Total hero

hagi1.jpg

Kevin Keegan, back in the halcyon days of Liverpool FC, his partnership with John Toshack was the stuff of legends.

Franco Harris.. Running back for the 4 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

My adult football hero is Hines Ward.

How can you choose just one? :)

Bradshaw > Harris > Lambert > Blount > Swann > Stallworth > Webster > Lipps > Woodson > Hoge (!) > Foster > Lloyd > Bettis > Stewart > Maddox > > Polamalu > Ward > Roethlisberger

How can you choose just one? :)

Bradshaw > Harris > Lambert > Blount > Swann > Stallworth > Webster > Lipps > Woodson > Hoge (!) > Foster > Lloyd > Bettis > Stewart > Maddox > > Polamalu > Ward > Roethlisberger

He's just been so consistent for so long.

Others.. Dirt Dawson, Levon Kirkland, Chad Brown, Carnell Lake, Yancey Thigpen...

Hey.. here's a good one.. Lamaar Woodley is the only player to have 2 sacks in his first 2 playoff games.. his streak is now at 3 with 2 in the SB.

I hope Limas Sweed can step in.. Nate was a very good #3.

Georgi Kinkladze. I fill up with tears these days watching that man leaving premiership defenders on their arses.

My ultimate football hero was the late Davie Cooper. A fantastic left-winger for Glasgow Rangers and Scotland.

From a National perspective it was Kenny Dalgliesh a fantastic goal scorer and all round player.

While not football, my childhood sports hero was Don Mattingly.

33-57451-F.jpg

My brother coz he played for Norwich.long before they were any good.....whoops they never have been any good!:rolleyes:

Diego Armando Maradona
Claudio Caniggia
Hristo Stoichkov
Georghi Hagi
Davie Cooper
Romario

They're my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom