Who would you like to see Morrissey duet with?

Brian Wilson is quite upset about rich people trophy hunting right now and is a beautiful soul that we still have with us. That wouldn't bother me.
Wedding Bell Barf was a bad song choice. Billy Joe was just wrong.

No one. The duets do nothing for me whatsoever. Subtle backing vocals like Chrissie Hynde's vocals are exquisite but other than that no thanks.

A duet that will turn the music industry on its ear:

TJ: What's new pussycat
Moz: Woah woah woah

TJ: What's new pussycat
Moz: Woah woah woah wohhh

o_O

1. Lady Gaga
2. Miley Cyrus.

And Miley ALREADY sings (the songs that make you cry.)

Hazard
x

No one. The duets do nothing for me whatsoever. Subtle backing vocals like Chrissie Hynde's vocals are exquisite but other than that no thanks.

that’s kinda what I picked Alice glass for. Her voice is so high pitched she could add some neat background texture

I love Morrissey's recent duet with Thelma Houston called "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" it is amazing very dramatic and atmospheric!

Thelma Houston (née Jackson; born May 7th, 1946) is an American singer and actress. She scored a number-one hit in 1977 with her recording of "Don't Leave Me This Way", which won the Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance. Thelma Houston isn't related to the late Whitney Houston just in case people think she is. Thelma Houston was on the Motown label at one point.

For more info see Thelma Houston's Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_Houston

This would never happen but I used to think it would be interesting if Morrissey did a duet with the Mancunian soul singer Rowetta. I think that Rowetta's image is a mix of Diana Ross and Beyoncé.

This is a video of Rowetta I think from back in 2009 she does some singing in the video:

Back
Top Bottom