Why do YOU not have freedom of speech? Or freedom to wear a badge on TV? - @officalmoz / Twitter

401388C0-BA44-4270-A54E-08F8ABB06FE6.jpeg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're such a wuss you don't even dare to admit it. You are so far from being able to use violence in real life you shouldn't even think about it cause the end result would be a major clean up.

LOL, says the tough guy who is too scared to register. Do one you soft c***!

You're such a wuss you don't even dare to admit it. You are so far from being able to use violence in real life you shouldn't even think about it cause the end result would be a major clean up.
^This lippy c***. Lol!

Ever pick up your teeth with broken fingers, bitch?

You’d have to have a pretty decent dental plan to smack-talk like that in the real world. ...but - of course - you’re just clicking keys on your mom’s lap-top, from the safety of her basememt.

Personally I don’t think that an artist should base their opinions on what his fans think, of course we all should accept the consequences of our actions.

Also I prefer my artists to be out of touch with this world.

And that's fine but when his albums bomb, he should keep his mouth shut rather than turning to twitter and blaming everyone else. James are playing to 50k people at Heaton Park tonight along with the Courteneers. (two band who originated from Manchester) Morrissey could have been headlining there tonight if he had let his music talk rather than his misguided mouth.

^and this f***ing clown. Rails on about people on the dole but has enough time to post anonymously, so the folks who have him on “ignore” will have to read his trite rubbish.

Nobody here gets paid to walk you through the pain of your childhood, Cro-bitch.

Find a free group session. There’s gotta be one near your social-housing complex.

And that's fine but when his albums bomb, he should keep his mouth shut rather than turning to twitter and blaming everyone else. James are playing to 50k people at Heaton Park tonight along with the Courteneers. (two band who originated from Manchester) Morrissey could have been headlining there tonight if he had let his music talk rather than his misguided mouth.
Doing a covers album is always a risk. Especially if you don't even promote it.

Perhaps he should have aired more of his opinions...

Not today. Not with the lap-dog hacks he has for a backing band.

“I used to be a musician. Then I got the wife and had the kids. Easier to just suck-it-up, put on the shitty t-shirt, brutalize covers of Smiths songs and go home with my tuppence”.

No pride. No balls. Not a SHRED of rock ‘n roll. Just weak-ass pap for weak-ass pap.

It’s brutal, really.

Doing a covers album is always a risk. Especially if you don't even promote it.

Perhaps he should have aired more of his opinions...
25 years ago, he could’ve penned a delightful lyric to that effect. Now, it’s all just gone whining via email and - apparently Twitter.

Press the flusher again. Let’s get this over with.

That is only an assumption of yours. And not fact.

Nowhere in that tweet is he blaming anyone for record sales, sorry.
No no. He’s just crying like a little bitch about the fact that he can’t say and wear what he’s already said and worn.

His pussy hurts because of the record sales. ...but he’s already blaming newspapers for that.

Try to keep up.

LOL, says the tough guy who is too scared to register. Do one you soft c***!
I am so bad ass I am banned within seconds of registering. You need to realise who is tough and who is not here.

You're all surface and I'm feeling.

^and this f***ing clown. Rails on about people on the dole but has enough time to post anonymously, so the folks who have him on “ignore” will have to read his trite rubbish.

Nobody here gets paid to walk you through the pain of your childhood, Cro-bitch.

Find a free group session. There’s gotta be one near your social-housing complex.
It's time for that triggered meme. Another stroke created, well done me.

^This lippy c***. Lol!

Ever pick up your teeth with broken fingers, bitch?

You’d have to have a pretty decent dental plan to smack-talk like that in the real world. ...but - of course - you’re just clicking keys on your mom’s lap-top, from the safety of her basememt.
We know you wouldn't show up and wearing white tennis socks waiting for moms cookies just don't create real men.

Sorry!

I like his voice and songs. I think his tantric frantic antics on stage are a bit much, but each to their own.
Summer is when the dinosaurs walk again and I don't believe in dinosaurs unless we talk about people in music who used to be relevant.

Music needs a best sell by date I believe. It's never timeless and whatever idiot came up with that is hopefully dead.

LOL! He’s not and has NEVER been a song-writer. He was a great singer and lyricist, backed by some VERY talented, song-writing musicians - once upon a time. Those days are LONG over.

These days? Puddles the clown is more Morrissey than Morrissey. His covers are better, as is his attitude.

...and your mom wants you to nip upstairs and clean the kitchen counter and microwave. You’ve left a mess again, with your pizza-pops, discount ramen and Tang.

:rolleyes:
its the Pizza Pop bag lady.:straightface: She must suffer cravings stuffing them in her pie hole:sick:
thats all she thinks about the damn pizza pop. Probably is what the Missus buys the
'hungry lads' while on tour. that and cans of beefaroni. Poor penniless cometic twats.

o_O Moz not a songwriter BUT IS A LYRICIST?????:flamethrow:

stick to walking in the rain with an umbrella looking for coins, and leave the songwriting to Moz.

DramaJ cant write lyrics or melodies so you could theoretically say HE is NOT
a songwriter.:clap:

you are all mad on here for wasting so much time on something you cant control.

Back
Top Bottom