why doesnt the royal family sue morrissey?

bedlam breakout

lets face it being compared to the 3rd reich , the slander and obsessive trolling on true to you- im no fan of the royals don't get me wrong but people are now serving jail sentences and being financialy ruined in court these days, money cant be an issue so I think moz needs to be careful about his stance on this, yes kate and William may be what they are but how thick skinned are they to allow relentless attacks on them and their family? free speech is one thing -harassment is another.

lets face it being compared to the 3rd reich , the slander and obsessive trolling on true to you- im no fan of the royals don't get me wrong but people are now serving jail sentences and being financialy ruined in court these days, money cant be an issue so I think moz needs to be careful about his stance on this, yes kate and William may be what they are but how thick skinned are they to allow relentless attacks on them and their family? free speech is one thing -harassment is another.

I think it's because his comments are absolutely inconsequential. He's "just another person in the world. just another fool with radical views. just another who has maddening views. He wants to turn it on its head by staying in bed"

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Why the Royal Family needs to sue all the people who are critical to them?

They'd rather ignore them and devote their time for charitable activities etc.

Last edited:
So I know I am an American, and am thus only familiar with American defamation laws--which I know are more speech protective than UK ones--but what claim do they have for defamation against Morrissey?

I know the UK is different so it is an honest question.

I was just thinking for all the pretence, will and kate are just as protective of their kids as anyone else , would love to see William in a smiths t shirt "the smiths are dead" or something just to show he can be a bit offside too

I think they might sue David Icke before they make it to Morrissey!

Back
Top Bottom