Why Haven't You Downloaded YOR?

I'm eagerly looking forward to my first YOR listening experience, holding the booklet in my hand, reading the lyrics, watching the artwork, ecetera pepe...roll on Feb. 13!! I don't want to spoil this pleasure by prematurely downloading it, thats the only reason for me.

Yes, I'm old-fashioned :o.

This :)

1. I think downloading music helps kill the music industry
2. Downloading makes music far too disposable; if you don't like it you can just delete it. With a physical record I find I will give it much more of a chance as I have spent money on it.
3. I'm a fan of Morrissey, and therefore support him and his music.
4. I haven't heard some of the songs yet. I would much rather wait until the release

I have a promise ring to remind me of my pledge not to lose my YoR virginity until it's officially released.

4110F2R28ZL._AA280_.jpg

same here,but sometimes i feel tempted to download it,i know is bad.....but here in mexico the record companies never respect the official release,for example if the cd is released february the 16th,we have to wait two or probably three weeks before the official release date,and that sucks because you have to spend most of your time at the record store.....that`s a pain in the ass....but anyway i want to wait till february i love morrissey and i know that if you buy one of his albums you will never feel dissapointed because he`s an excellent artist and all of his albums are great and i know this abum is not the exception :)

A user in Mexico City? Cool. I'm curious -- what kind of profile does Moz have there nowadays? Is he lumped in with other big foreign recording artists, or is he considered special for his longstanding relationship with Hispanic fans? Do fans have to hope for scraps of (local) news or does the publicity machine kick in when there's a new release?

same here,but sometimes i feel tempted to download it,i know is bad.....but here in mexico the record companies never respect the official release,for example if the cd is released february the 16th,we have to wait two or probably three weeks before the official release date,and that sucks because you have to spend most of your time at the record store.....that`s a pain in the ass....but anyway i want to wait till february i love morrissey and i know that if you buy one of his albums you will never feel dissapointed because he`s an excellent artist and all of his albums are great and i know this abum is not the exception :)

Tags
dave's behind 7 proxies tinfoil hat
Back
Top Bottom