Why the hell are any of us still here?

In this order:

1. News and info about all things Morrissey.
2. Entertainment value - sharing experiences, views, comments, debate, discussion, humour, taking the piss etc.
3. Winding up Malarkey.

2 and 3 are of course related.

This is in the real universe. In the alternative reality of Malarkey I am here as part of the homophobic far right conspiracy, involving SER and The Evil Tour Manager. We meet regulary on Zoom. Anyone who wants to join the conspiracy should email: [email protected]
Trying to log in to the meeting on Zoom.. is the password still DONNIESGOTABIGONE123?

1. Talking to bun bun
2. Thwomping my honey bunny in political debates
3. Making sure Gregor samsa knows his place
4. Reminding Baz of his undesirability
5. Watching the train wreck that is light housework
6. Sharing bunny pictures
7. Talking about dreamyneil and sexynicky
8. Marveling at the earnestness and formality of audrey
9. Downvoting nerak
10. Asking old codgers if I can live with them

Lots of reasons to still be here!!

I’m not talking to Zionist schmucks in 2024! Which reminds me: @JM🇬🇧, put me on ignore immediately. I’ve had you ignored for months. I don’t want any kind of dealings with you whatsoever, which includes you reading/reacting to my posts, you f****** simpleton. This website really does attract some of the dregs of humanity with you being a prime example. Don’t forget to reply with a gif - which you rely on heavily due to your lack of a personality - that I won’t be able to see because you’re ignored like I mentioned and you’re staying there, so have a bit of dignity for once in your life and do the same to me.

I’m not talking to Zionist schmucks in 2024! Which reminds me: @JM🇬🇧, put me on ignore immediately. I’ve had you ignored for months. I don’t want any kind of dealings with you whatsoever, which includes you reading/reacting to my posts, you f****** simpleton. This website really does attract some of the dregs of humanity with you being a prime example. Don’t forget to reply with a gif - which you rely on heavily due to your lack of a personality - that I won’t be able to see because you’re ignored like I mentioned and you’re staying there, so have a bit of dignity for once in your life and do the same to me.
How do you see my gifs if you’ve put me on ignore? 🤣
I don’t think you ever permanently put anybody on ignore because you're too curious about what people say about you.

And no, I won’t put you or anybody else on here on ignore because I can handle whatever is thrown at me, the only people on here who have a problem with me are the mentally deranged.

I don’t think any of my friends or family would describe me as a prime example of the dregs of humanity, I’m a good guy, I work insane hours, pay my taxes, raise money for charities and look after the homeless.
Have you ever even had a job, felt the touch of a woman, walked into a room and felt respected?
I don’t suppose you have anybody who loves you or would even remember your name which is where all the incel rage comes from.

Just curious. Why do we who still post here still post here?

As for me I still love Morrissey as much as I did when I discovered him 30 years ago. I still enjoy engaging in lighthearted and/or serious discussion about his career -past and present- with likeminded folk. And I still enjoy sharing compilations and downloading cool shit that is shared by the actual fans among us.

I don't get much out of trolling or being trolled anymore...nowhere near as much fun as it used to be plus almost everyone else here sucks at it now. When the best character is Brummie Boy, and then you scroll through the archives at the ones who went before, you realize this is like Joe DeRita-era 3 Stooges...

Sad.

Anyway what about the rest of you...why do you come here and why do you hang around?
I just got here. It's very confusing, but I'm adjusting. Imagine me sat in a trench with a thousand mile stare and a blanket around me.

I just got here. It's very confusing, but I'm adjusting. Imagine me sat in a trench with a thousand mile stare and a blanket around me.
Wait until the dreaded FOLK DEVIL arrives.
That trench you are in will represent dirty, sweaty, homosexual army sex (don’t try to deny it!), and that blanket around you will be the loving arms of Diddy Dodders.
The thousand mile stare will be a subconscious manifestation of the Proclaimers (500 miles + 500 more) who are, of course, Scottish - inextricably linking you to…. her.

Back
Top Bottom