Why was my topic deleted?

Outrageous! I was told this place embraces the right of free speech, and now this. I'm deeply disappointed and expect clarification of this matter by either the site administrator or one of his moderators asap.

Re:

I did not delete the thread, but would like to ask you some questions.

What made you to register this forum?

What is the merit of posting a thread about non-existing Blue Rose Society?
Do you really think your thread generates intelligent discussions?

I strongly hope vBulletin upgrade will bring back thread ignore tool in order to block threads such as Vanitas M. Berrymore's.

edit: realitybites, I would like to ask you to refrain posting this thread. 
Thank you very much for your considerations.

Last edited:
Outrageous! I was told this place embraces the right of free speech, and now this. I'm deeply disappointed and expect clarification of this matter by either the site administrator or one of his moderators asap.

If you don't f***ing like it here, f*** off and take your bullshit with you. How'd you like that, eh?

P.

What was the topic? Thread title?

The thread title was "How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that..."

The content of the post was:

... Morrissey sent them a huge sign?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFYrCbjSyU&t=1m30s

"Hello. Testing, 1, 2, 3. Planet Earth, are you there? One can only hope..."
— @itsmorrissey (his first words on Twitter)

"Testing. 1. 2. Testing."
— Dale Cooper (his first words in Twin Peaks)

You ARE sleeping.

Re:

As I said, f*** off with your bullshit. There's plenty of other places you can dump a load. And I'm happy for Realitybites to post here if she likes.

P.

Thank you Peter. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The thread title was "How long will it take the Blue Rose Society to realise that..."

The content of the post was:

Generally, psychotic posts/threads scripted by delusional cultists are frowned upon. So the censorship is perfectly understandable.

Re:

As I said, f*** off with your bullshit. There's plenty of other places you can dump a load. And I'm happy for Realitybites to post here if she likes.

P.

Dear Mr. P, I'm not promoting anything here, I'm not a member of Blue Rose Society, I don't bring roses to his shows, I'm just stating facts, and it is obviously a fact that the once official Morrissey Twitter account made a reference to Twin Peaks, which is a huge part of the MorrisseysWorld story, and this of course with some people causes the knee-jerk-reaction to scream out loud "psychotic bullshit", we've seen it before and aren't surprised. You don't have to like it, you don't have to embrace it, you don't even have to deal with it, you can just ignore it (I heard this forum offers solutions, should a particular user annoy you too much.) But it is there, and a platform that dedicates itsself to free speech should (must) allow discussion about it. Either that, or we have different concepts of "free speech". I'd be interested in yours. I imagine it sounds like "I'm all for free speech, BUT..."

(Please don't swear so much when or rather if you answer, but if you do, I'd ask you to stick to the f**k theme, my secretary is watching and she might pick up a few new words to throw at me in the future).

Re:

Dear Mr. P, I'm not promoting anything here, I'm not a member of Blue Rose Society, I don't bring roses to his shows, I'm just stating facts, and it is obviously a fact that the once official Morrissey Twitter account made a reference to Twin Peaks, which is a huge part of the MorrisseysWorld story, and this of course with some people causes the knee-jerk-reaction to scream out loud "psychotic bullshit", we've seen it before and aren't surprised. You don't have to like it, you don't have to embrace it, you don't even have to deal with it, you can just ignore it (I heard this forum offers solutions, should a particular user annoy you too much.) But it is there, and a platform that dedicates itsself to free speech should (must) allow discussion about it. Either that, or we have different concepts of "free speech". I'd be interested in yours. I imagine it sounds like "I'm all for free speech, BUT..."

(Please don't swear so much when or rather if you answer, but if you do, I'd ask you to stick to the f**k theme, my secretary is watching and she might pick up a few new words to throw at me in the future).

Free speech you like, is it? Well here's some more. Go f*** yourself, and the sack of shit your'e pulling your bullshit from. You're full of shit, and when you've f***ed off, you can f*** off some more.

P.

Re:

Free speech you like, is it? Well here's some more. Go f*** yourself, and the sack of shit your'e pulling your bullshit from. You're full of shit, and when you've f***ed off, you can f*** off some more.

P.

I shall not discuss this matter further today, it's obviously really getting at you so much that you're not in the condition to react reasonably on the points made in my post.

Re:

Alright I undeleted the thread. I believe no one would reply to your discussion.
It will sink into page two soon.

It is an awful shame that vBulletin hasn't managed to bring back thread ignore tool to its latest version.

Last edited:
Re:

Alright I undeleted the thread. I believe no one would reply to your discussion.
It will sink into page two soon.

It is an awful shame that vBulletin hasn't managed to bring back thread ignore tool to its latest version.

Thanks, appreciate it. Can you tell me why exactly you're so eager to ignore the whole thing?

Re:

I shall not discuss this matter further today, it's obviously really getting at you so much that you're not in the condition to react reasonably on the points made in my post.

I certainly f***ing am. Now cock off. I bet you can't keep your promise of not discussing this matter further today. You strike me as the kind who strings some load of old bollocks out for effect. Go on, prove me right.

P.

Re:

Thanks, appreciate it. Can you tell me why exactly you're so eager to ignore the whole thing?

LOL!!

Your thread is the silliest posted in last few weeks.
I don't care about delusional ramblings which clogs up the forums especially when Morrissey is on tour and getting details of new album.

Once you're all done with your rants, can we proceed to the actual discussion? My theory is that MorrisseysWorld hacked the @itsmorrissey account and started tweeting in his name. That's why he issued the TTY message that it's not him, as a consequence they shut the account down. He likes that blog, but doesn't allow them to represent him officially. Opinions on that?

once you're all done with your rants, can we proceed to the actual discussion? My theory is that morrisseysworld hacked the @itsmorrissey account and started tweeting in his name. That's why he issued the tty message that it's not him, as a consequence they shut the account down. He likes that blog, but doesn't allow them to represent him officially. Opinions on that?

f*** off.

P.

Back
Top Bottom