Why was my topic deleted?

Re:

Well, where should the thread go? Wherever they start it?

I love having a face. Would love to see what you look like. Usually I imagine the worse, but in your case I have made an exception--no horns. :lbf:

The thread should go in the appropriate section of the site forum, moving threads randomly is just as disruptive and counter-productive as posting them ad-hoc.

I don't look like anyone, because I do not exist outside of this interwebz matrix. The person typing this is indeed a human being but she is 'channeling' these words and has no recollection of having done so once she presses 'send'. Actually, there's a few of them/us, there's The Secretary and The Interns. But there's no "BrummieBoy" except those who were targeted as suspected Opus Dei and malevolently trashed online by LOKI, but that's another story and we must not risk The Wrath Of Ye Vengeful Moderators by straying off-topic for even a moment. I'm sure it's hard work analysing, dividing and merging threads so mistakes do occur, but just acting on picque or emotional ventilation is hardly a credible scaffolding upon which to base the reputation of a site, a mod or anyone in tune with consensual reality. Like me, us, them: we are very much in tune with 'consensual reality', innit.

best
The voice of BB as channeled through his #SpiritWife #automaticwriting

ps: only one horn and it's not on my head....obvs.

Last edited:
Re:

The thread should go in the appropriate section of the site forum, moving threads randomly is just as disruptive and counter-productive as posting them ad-hoc.

I don't look like anyone, because I do not exist outside of this interwebz matrix. The person typing this is indeed a human being but she is 'channeling' these words and has no recollection of having done so once she presses 'send'. Actually, there's a few of them/us, there's The Secretary and The Interns. But there's no "BrummieBoy" except those who were targeted as suspected Opus Dei and malevolently trashed online by LOKI, but that's another story and we must not risk The Wrath Of Ye Vengeful Moderators by straying off-topic for even a moment. I'm sure it's hard work analysing, dividing and merging threads so mistakes do occur, but just acting on picque or emotional ventilation is hardly a credible scaffolding upon which to base the reputation of a site, a mod or anyone in tune with consensual reality. Like me, us, them: we are very much in tune with 'consensual reality', innit.

best
The voice of BB as channeled through his #SpiritWife #automaticwriting

Wtf? :lbf: OK, then, back to consensus reality... Hi Brummie! You may have all these alter-ego's. But you have a core, like all of us. Unless of course, you are a medically diagnosed schizophrenic. But it is my inexpert opinion that you are not.

Last edited:
Re:

Wtf? :lbf: OK, then, back to consensus reality... Hi Brummie! You may have all these alter-ego's. But you have a core, like all of us. Unless of course, you are a medically diagnosed schizophrenic. But it is my inexpert opinion is that you are not.

I have absolutely no interest in your long-distance correspondence diploma in *psychiatry* although I note you correctly avoid claiming expertise and authority in that area. There is no 'me', we use plural to signify the multiplicity of selves as they evolve through space and time via dreams, genes, memes and temes. We do have numerous alters, but it's more like a choir in harmony than the bedlam of an asylum (online or off). There is no master ego state in control, that is a convenient fiction for unrealised beings to cling to. Buddha was the original psycho-technologist. Esther Hicks, "the Queen of Woo!" knows all this and has great fun and profit from parlaying it as an entertainment called "The Teachings Of Abraham". She is one of the few writers who has similar skill and insight, but she just wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Nothing wrong with that, but we want to irrevocably disrupt your earth-space-time continuum by dropping revolutionary thought-creations in a forum about a cult pop singer. Lulz, etc.

This tab was still open after you were sentenced to Eternal Ignore. No further replies will be read or composed. Endedness is now your fate with regard to this convo.

bye bye
BB

Re:

I have absolutely no interest in your long-distance correspondence diploma in *psychiatry* although I note you correctly avoid claiming expertise and authority in that area. There is no 'me', we use plural to signify the multiplicity of selves as they evolve through space and time via dreams, genes, memes and temes. We do have numerous alters, but it's more like a choir in harmony than the bedlam of an asylum (online or off). There is no master ego state in control, that is a convenient fiction for unrealised beings to cling to. Buddha was the original psycho-technologist. Esther Hicks, "the Queen of Woo!" knows all this and has great fun and profit from parlaying it as an entertainment called "The Teachings Of Abraham". She is one of the few writers who has similar skill and insight, but she just wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Nothing wrong with that, but we want to irrevocably disrupt your earth-space-time continuum by dropping revolutionary thought-creations in a forum about a cult pop singer. Lulz, etc.

This tab was still open after you were sentenced to Eternal Ignore. No further replies will be read or composed. Endedness is now your fate with regard to this convo.

bye bye
BB

You do have a master ego. But anyhow, you and your alters are some of my fave posters here. You were never on ignore. Go read my reply.

Re:

Well, where should the thread go? Wherever they start it?

I love having a face. Would love to see what you look like. Usually I imagine the worse, but in your case I have made an exception--no horns. :lbf:

I.E. marry me, marry me

Re:

I.E. marry me, marry me

"Marriage is a racket." ~ Pete

tuiEjHB.jpg

Re:

"Marriage is a racket." ~ Pete

I've always been pro-marriage, if it feels right. But lately I've been on this empathy train and I've been trying to identify with people who oppose it and I sort of get it. The freedom to go where you want when you want, do what you want, have the room at the temperature you want, no small talk...like I totally get that now that I have my own little empire. But if you could find someone who wanted the room at the same temperature and didn't talk all the time and didn't care where you went so long as you sorta kept in touch AND had the added benefit of knowing they were only sticking their penis inside your vagina and you had a cuddle buddy, wouldn't you sort of want to put a ring on that? The problem is finding that person. There are a LOT of mis-matched couples in my complex who are together because of a kid, but they make it work, it's amazing to watch. BUT I completely understand those who aren't interested in marriage. It takes having your own space to get that, I've always been under the same roof with someone, like God has always lined up for someone to keep an eye on me and not always a suitable someone and I developed this romantic notion the only way out of that situation was to be stuck under a roof with someone I loved. It's hte Miller Lite talking, it never goes out. :D Long story short, I'm okay with the idea of dying a crone.

Last edited:
it sucks there was no "GoT" this week, but yeah, that last "Mad Men" was awesome

is the "Blue Rose Society" anything like Oscar Wilde's "green carnation" thingie :eek:
as for marriage
got_death_1.gif

All are welcome! Like the Art Of "Morrissey", this website is a refuge for the troubled and disturbed. It has even been called a "hateful online creche" by the troubled, Viva-Hate singer and dismissed as populated by "3 Mental Patients" by his perma-support act, Ms Kristeen Young" who eviscerated the entire 'fan' culture with 3 words. Pretty good work, I'd say, for chronologically suspect songstress to come up with. Given their joint appraisals, I can't see the harm in another thread to join the exciting "Ms Young Tells Porkies About Her Age" and "Is Morrissey An Alien Elvis Clone?" and so on and so forth.

You have a mission? What do you get if you succeed? Do you get to plant a flag on virgin terrain? How will you know when it concludes? *confused*

best
BB

We both know that nobody will ever find out who's behind it, but sometimes you have to ask for A to find out more about B... This topic tells me a lot. As for the very relevant speculations about Kristeen Young's age, she's either the age that she claims she is, or she's 10 years older but looks 10 years younger. Either way, it's not a question that I'm interested in.

1.) You never really explained why that MorrisseysWorld thing is bullshit. You just state it over and over again. Do you have an argument, too?

I repeat that question. Dear Mr. P, you seem to think that I'd be a fan of that club, but I'm not. Mind you, those people are like the AYNIM women folk that my secretary hangs out with, just a little more repressed. So, what do you know? If you know something, why aren't you telling? If you know nothing, why are you so biased against it?

That last question goes out to everyone here.

I repeat that question. Dear Mr. P, you seem to think that I'd be a fan of that club, but I'm not. Mind you, those people are like the AYNIM women folk that my secretary hangs out with, just a little more repressed. So, what do you know? If you know something, why aren't you telling? If you know nothing, why are you so biased against it?

That last question goes out to everyone here.

Will you please just f*** off. You are unutterably tiresome. A one-trick pony.

P.

On ignore. Bye!!!!!

P.

Although it's their task to deescalate and to keep discussions civil, which they certainly do, lol, lol again, moderators are permitted to put people on ignore on this forum? Seems like it's hosted by a true genius. Hey David, if your mods can't control themselves, you might want to find new ones who actually understand their job description.

Re: Bullshit bingo with Uncle Skinny

To draw a conclusion:

f***-O-METER: 15 "f***s" / 9 posts
Creativity: 0/10
Effort: 1/10 (that one point is for putting me on ignore)

bullshitbingoSkinny.jpg

Re: Bullshit bingo with Uncle Skinny

To come to the point: Hallo @davidt, as you can derive from the subforum that I chose, this thread is not about Blue Rose Society but it gives you feedback about your site, and specifically about your moderators. I for my part come to the conclusion that it's not just the anonymous posts that make this place what it is. Are you considering any consequences? You're hosting a place where people are encouraged to give in to their impulses to behave like arses. If I may ask so directly, how much money do you make per month with ads? 100$ or 1000$ or more?

Back
Top Bottom