Why was my topic deleted?

Re: The Blue Rose/Morrissey thing. Can someone sum it up for me?

Has anyone here actually seen a blue rose?
I understand that they do not occur naturally. They simply do not have the pigmentation. However they can be created simply by being painted.
Because of their improbability in nature they have come symbolize impossibility.

Did a blue rose member rape Kewpie? Or Uncleskinny? Or both simultaneously?

Did a blue rose member rape Kewpie? Or Uncleskinny? Or both simultaneously?

herman-cain-creepy-smile.gif

As you can see, your genius moderators have merged my site feedback thread with skylarker's Blue Rose thread (probably because my topic also contained the string "Blue Rose", which seems to cause instant brain death with some). I'd ask everyone NOT to discuss Blue Rose here, it's clearly off topic. Thank you.

95297c33-6d15-4889-bb36-860ca47c5a20.jpg

I would rather be a member of the Pink Sock Society than the Blue Rose Society.

I would hazard a guess that members of both are sub-grouped under the charters of the Brown Starfish Cooperative.

I would hazard a guess that members of both are sub-grouped under the charters of the Brown Starfish Cooperative.
I believe the Cooperative are planning a trip to Bayreuth to see Wagners Ring.

Are you this guy?

He's the guy who keeps tossing his kid on stage. I've worked with kids, he wasn't singing the song, he was coached, doing his dad's bidding. Poor kid running around being the bait to get his dad attention, I pity him actually. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact that davidt never answered my questions here tells me more than those usual elusive replies he gives, by the way.

I'd like to apologise for bringing up that Blue Rose thing here. I know you're not watching it, but I do, and the latest drama is an insult for any human being with an IQ above 90.

Back
Top Bottom