Why's 'Mclenarr' been banned?

Luxo

Luxo by name, Fuxo by nature
Anyone know why Mclenarr has been banned? He/she was alright

Jay

What a cheeky bugger! Are you allowed to tell us what they said, or is that just a bit nosy? ;)

he sent me a PM and asked if I was a guy or girl. wasn't harrassment, but still a bit weird. yeah, he was weird. :crazy:

he sent me a PM and asked if I was a guy or girl. wasn't harrassment, but still a bit weird. yeah, he was weird. :crazy:

It was more along the lines of "I'm going to find you and ram things up your arse" type of thing.

I don't really think it's a fantastic reason to ban him/her. Just pay no attention to em.

Also, who the f*** keeps leaving tags in almost every thread I post in saying 'stupid leeming' or something along the lines of that? Are you really that bored?

I don't really think it's a fantastic reason to ban him/her. Just pay no attention to em.

Also, who the f*** keeps leaving tags in almost every thread I post in saying 'stupid leeming' or something along the lines of that? Are you really that bored?

Harassment type of threats are something that have always been taken very seriously here. That was a very typical moderation response.

I don't know who puts the tags there but it's not me.

I wish the code for the site supported being able to click on the tag and see who posted it.

I'm really bummed out about the 15 character limitation. It makes it impossible for me to write tags that begin with.. "Your dog wants" :(

Edit: I just decided I will use YDW instead.

Last edited:
who the f*** keeps leaving tags in almost every thread I post in saying 'stupid leeming' or something along the lines of that?

someone who's measured your i.q.?

Harassment type of threats are something that have always been taken very seriously here. That was a very typical moderation response.

I don't know who puts the tags there but it's not me.

I wish the code for the site supported being able to click on the tag and see who posted it.

I'm really bummed out about the 15 character limitation. It makes it impossible for me to write tags that begin with.. "Your dog wants" :(

Edit: I just decided I will use YDW instead.

Can't you as a moderator just see who puts the tags there? I always assumed this was so because didn't 'the beast' get banned because of 'offensive' tags he put on a thread?

Correct me if I'm wrong bored.

I can't say that I am surprised by this banning. The posts were rather irritating and clearly intended to provoke.

I've no particular strong feelings about it, but better people have been banned before.

Can't you as a moderator just see who puts the tags there? I always assumed this was so because didn't 'the beast' get banned because of 'offensive' tags he put on a thread?

Correct me if I'm wrong bored.

the only way tags creators can be determined is for davidt to go into the database on the server itself and look it up.

What you crying for? It was only the other day you said this was the internet, not real life and we shouldn't be bothered by it. And besides anyway, it says leeming is magic.:crazy:

It's not that I'm offended or anything, but I'd like to think the person would at least have the decency to just come out and say it rather than follow my every post and use silly tags.
Isn't that fair enough?

Tags
clever leeming crybaby leeming lemming ftw! lemmingownage! mclenarse pls ban leeming ydw harassment yngwiemalmsteen
Back
Top Bottom