Will Morrissey's Career Return to Greatness?

Will Morrissey's Career Return to Greatness?

• Morrissey's career will be forever be great, regardless of what happens from here on out.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • It won't be easy, but he'll definitely be at the top of his game again.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Starting to fear we're seeing the end, but haven't given upon on Moz!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I'd welcome it if it happened, but I doubt it...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • It hasn't been impressive for almost 10 years, and won't get any better. Get off the stage!

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Tragedy tends to help build a posthumous reputation (so does being marginalized or wildly misunderstood). Let's hope Morrissey avoids the first. He's got a bit of a claim to the second and as to the third - it's a lock.

I realize that I'm late to the conversation, but thought this was such a great thread that I had to *bump* it.

I voted for the first option also. Morrissey's had 30 years of incredible music...and I'd feel selfish asking for anymore. He's an once-in-a-generation artist who has given more of himself-and shown more vulnerability- than anyone I can think of, and I'll always be grateful for that.
The label 'icon' gets thrown around, but Morrissey absolutely deserves that title.

However, I think that Morrissey of 2013 is a very tragic figure. Watching his downward spiral this year has been painful and difficult, an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Not only because I had a show rescheduled three times, but because it really has been like watching a car crash these past two years. I could see things turning south in 2011 with the BBC Session songs that went nowhere...and things have just gone from bad to worse.

How many times can Moz say that his talents "do not lie in dyi"? That question has been the highlight of the vast majority of the interviews he's given lately. The tragedy in the major label/indie label debate is that we're very likely never going to hear another new studio album from one of the most incredible voices ever due to his unrelenting, delusional narcissism.
It's such a banal discussion to have...but, as has been said on here and elsewhere for years, Morrissey clearly values the ego-stroking and the money in the record deal over the art that actually goes on that record. Definitely one of those contradictions that you get with Moz.

We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days with Morrissey, as far as artistry goes. If he wanted to connect with his fans by writing some beautiful TTY essays like the one he did on Kirk Douglas, he could. For free and quite easily. But he doesn't care enough to do even that.
So what are we left with? Getting excited to see him shopping and posing with fans? I hope he's doing well, but as someone on here said...that isn't artistic development. It's just tabloid fodder, really, and boring.
I used to love when Morrissey used to talk about books and films in his interviews and TTY postings (even up until the mid 2000's)...but these days? It's like pulling teeth for him to say he likes System of a Down. I know he's obviously gotten enamored with this enigmatic persona-some say self-parody- he's created...and he prefers it over saying anything of substance. It's all been uninspiring to watch as of late. It's probably for the best that he's retiring now, since it's clear his heart hasn't been in very much he's done lately; the Kill Uncle and Viva Hate reissues come to mind.

Although his problems are a mixture of self-inflicted/personality ones and ones that are just bad luck/timing...all of it, together, makes for a very tragic end to his career...assuming this is the end.

P.S. I know you've heard this before, Anaesthesine, but you are truly one of the greats of the current roster of Solo-ers here. I always know it will be a good discussion if you're part of it. :) I'm just a lurker 99% of the time here, but I thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:
Liliana. A nice post and welcome to the forum. You've raised a interesting point about Morrissey's well written essays that he would occasionally write for TTY. I would have loved to have seen Morrissey write a few essays to be published in The Guardian or Observer. Small articles about his interests. His view on certain topics. Album and book reviews. Articles written in a balanced way. Not the loose ramblings of late. Essays on modern music. What artists cease to matter and what artists deserve to be heard. With Morrissey visiting so many countries, even some stories about the crowds he has played to would have been nice to read about. It would have showed that there is more to the man than just a performer. I don't really see it as selling out. It just shows another side of his personality and craft. Somewhere along the way he's probably bagged the English press, and so nothing forthcoming. Just like that long awaited autobiography. Pity really because the man provides damn interesting reading when he does write.

Nice to see this thread resurrected. And welcome to liliana_young -- that was a very nice post.
I agree with so much of it.
Morrissey has given us so much more than the average (nay, above-average) modern pop/rock artist. For many it goes beyond the music and words, into the metaphysical. I believe the latter is why many "haters" continue to come here and bash.

How many times can Moz say that his talents "do not lie in dyi"? That question has been the highlight of the vast majority of the interviews he's given lately.

Not being interested in DIY really has nothing to do with it. Morrissey just has to stop being a) so greedy and b) so deluded about the quality of his new songs. He could easily sign to a small label. There wouldn't be any element of DIY to it. There would just be smaller marketing and distribution budgets. If he had genuinely brilliant songs, this wouldn't be a problem (as the indie-friendly radio stations would still play the singles). If the best he can offer from 5 years of songwriting is 'People Are The Same Everywhere', it clearly is a problem.
He has a very clear choice. Accept his current commercial status in the record industry (as virtually everyone of his indie peers from the 80s has, including most recently Johnny Marr) and sign with a modest label, or remain on the heritage/nostalgia circuit indefinitely. I really wish a journalist would put this question to him.

I realize that I'm late to the conversation, but thought this was such a great thread that I had to *bump* it.

I voted for the first option also. Morrissey's had 30 years of incredible music...and I'd feel selfish asking for anymore. He's an once-in-a-generation artist who has given more of himself-and shown more vulnerability- than anyone I can think of, and I'll always be grateful for that.
The label 'icon' gets thrown around, but Morrissey absolutely deserves that title.

However, I think that Morrissey of 2013 is a very tragic figure. Watching his downward spiral this year has been painful and difficult, an emotional roller coaster of sorts. Not only because I had a show rescheduled three times, but because it really has been like watching a car crash these past two years. I could see things turning south in 2011 with the BBC Session songs that went nowhere...and things have just gone from bad to worse.

How many times can Moz say that his talents "do not lie in dyi"? That question has been the highlight of the vast majority of the interviews he's given lately. The tragedy in the major label/indie label debate is that we're very likely never going to hear another new studio album from one of the most incredible voices ever due to his unrelenting, delusional narcissism.
It's such a banal discussion to have...but, as has been said on here and elsewhere for years, Morrissey clearly values the ego-stroking and the money in the record deal over the art that actually goes on that record. Definitely one of those contradictions that you get with Moz.

We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days with Morrissey, as far as artistry goes. If he wanted to connect with his fans by writing some beautiful TTY essays like the one he did on Kirk Douglas, he could. For free and quite easily. But he doesn't care enough to do even that.
So what are we left with? Getting excited to see him shopping and posing with fans? I hope he's doing well, but as someone on here said...that isn't artistic development. It's just tabloid fodder, really, and boring.
I used to love when Morrissey used to talk about books and films in his interviews and TTY postings (even up until the mid 2000's)...but these days? It's like pulling teeth for him to say he likes System of a Down. I know he's obviously gotten enamored with this enigmatic persona-some say self-parody- he's created...and he prefers it over saying anything of substance. It's all been uninspiring to watch as of late. It's probably for the best that he's retiring now, since it's clear his heart hasn't been in very much he's done lately; the Kill Uncle and Viva Hate reissues come to mind.

Although his problems are a mixture of self-inflicted/personality ones and ones that are just bad luck/timing...all of it, together, makes for a very tragic end to his career...assuming this is the end.

P.S. I know you've heard this before, Anaesthesine, but you are truly one of the greats of the current roster of Solo-ers here. I always know it will be a good discussion if you're part of it. :) I'm just a lurker 99% of the time here, but I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks liliana. :)

You've summed it up nicely, but I'd like to think that there may be one more burst of decent music left. It's hard to say if Morrissey doesn't care anymore or if he's simply exhausted. The two do go hand-in-hand. One thing everyone knows for sure is that the man lives to sing and sings to live, so this would indeed be a sad end simply because it's somewhat premature. His voice and his stage presence are still powerful and singular. Artistic immortality relies on consistently attracting younger fans, and Morrissey's audience these last few years has been all-ages - a very good sign.

One of the things I've always loved about Morrissey is his unshakeable belief that music should not simply be entertaining, it should be powerful and moving (even if it makes the listener uncomfortable. Especially if it makes the listener uncomfortable). Songs like "Meat is Murder", "National Front Disco" and "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" all attest to the incredible depths of emotion and ambiguity that Morrissey can summon up in his listeners. It's a great gift, and it comes from an emotional intelligence that seems to have gone AWOL over these last few years (in his public pronouncements at least).

The problem is, of course, that you sacrifice mainstream appeal when you consistently hit people below the belt. The punk generation knew this, and the post-punk generation understood it as well. Morrissey, true to his contradictory nature, craves mainstream appeal and big label infrastructure while feeding his audience a steady diet of dark ambiguity and odes to death. The man's constant bewilderment over his lack of chart placement and widespread acclaim while he sings songs of loneliness, alienation, violence and more loneliness is both endearing and maddening. Johnny Rotten still expresses glee when recounting how his music caused the public and the critics to turn on him. Morrissey, oddly enough, still seems to seek a kind of affirmation.

For most performers a public persona is simply that side of their character that they want the public to see, that side of themselves that they wish to share. Often it is who they most want to be. I don't think Morrissey's ever tried to be enigmatic, I think (like most highly-guarded introverts) he just is. I find his isolation to be quite moving for a few reasons, especially in today's media market where every celebrity, no matter how minor, must Tweet, Facebook and Instagram to keep their fans "engaged." Morrissey may have a huge ego, but he's wise enough to know that familiarity inevitably exposes the banality of it all.

I don't pity Morrissey (as you point out, his current problems are largely self-inflicted), but I also find him to be a somewhat tragic figure these days. Few (if any) can imagine what it is to be widely, hysterically, passionately and publicly loved. It's an addictive high, and the higher you go, the more difficult it is to come down. Morrissey's peculiar brand of fame was not so widespread, but it was singularly intense. The descent from those heights is difficult and painful, and many find comfort in self-medication or escape through reinvention. It will be interesting to see where Morrissey takes it from here: if the music is truly over will his autobiography ever be published, or will "Morrissey" simply vanish without a trace, becoming just another vaguely familiar gentleman encountered at random in an Italian café?

Last edited:
He never left "greatness".
Come on Playcat, how can you expect to be taken seriously when you post stuff like this.
I know you're a fan but you still have critical ability.
To be great surely you should be doing great things.
Moz has done nothing even good for yonks.
Don't write me off as a hater. I would buy a new album faster than a blink.
But the last album was average, his current band not really up to much and the latest songs not good at all.
I cannot see any greatness there.
I'd love him to be great again thoughbut.

Another great post from Anaesthesine, but just had to extract this nugget:

Morrissey may have a huge ego, but he's wise enough to know that familiarity inevitably exposes the banality of it all.

There's a hoary old show business cliché that goes "always leave them wanting more," but that's exactly what Morrissey has always done, really (and I don't mean cancellations -- particularly not of the level they've been recently).

Come on Playcat, how can you expect to be taken seriously when you post stuff like this.
I know you're a fan but you still have critical ability.
To be great surely you should be doing great things.
Moz has done nothing even good for yonks.
Don't write me off as a hater. I would buy a new album faster than a blink.
But the last album was average, his current band not really up to much and the latest songs not good at all.
I cannot see any greatness there.
I'd love him to be great again thoughbut.

I don’t understand what you found so damn confusing about my post as it was straight and to the point. I don’t come here to write page long essays or compose a critical thesis on why Morrissey hasn’t released another Your Arsenal. And I AM serious when I say that Morrissey was and still IS great and will always be remembered for his genius and greatness! You can think whatever you want about me but this is MY opinion and I’m sticking to it. I’m not a follower like you; I won’t join the Morrissey Hater’s Unite club just to be popular and I won’t turn on him either. Yes, it would be great if he was 30 again and full of fire to write and perform but whatever he’s going through right now whether it is physical illness, mental illness, or just plain burnout, I’m going to support him because I love him. You may think his last album was average but I thought it was fantastic and you were probably once a rabid fan and now you’re disappointed in him but I will continue to be loyal and there’s plenty out there who agree with me so I know I’m not alone in this. You really are the minority, you know that right?

Last edited:
... Morrissey depends entirely on other people to write music and other people to play music. If someone (e.g. Marr/Street/Whyte) writes him some fantastic music his words and singing are the icing on the cake. If, for example, Johnny Marr had given him the music to New Town Velocity, it would have resulted in one of the best songs he’s ever sung.
....Kids a Looker, People Are The Same etc...there’s nothing he can do to rescue these compositions. So, whether Morrissey returns to greatness as a contemporary artist depends hugely on who writes his songs...

Morrissey writes his songs.
Not only words, but also melodies. These melodies do not follow the guitar chord sequences. It's also established that he has a hand in the arrangements. The singer writes the song; the musician writes the music. I would agree though, that New Town Velocity is beautiful and Johnny Marr would likely inspire Moz, and vice versa; they could write truly great records again.

I don’t understand what you found so damn confusing about my post as it was straight and to the point. I don’t come here to write page long essays or compose a critical thesis on why Morrissey hasn’t released another Your Arsenal. And I AM serious when I say that Morrissey was and still IS great and will always be remembered for his genius and greatness! You can think whatever you want about me but this is MY opinion and I’m sticking to it. I’m not a follower like you; I won’t join the Morrissey Hater’s Unite club just to be popular and I won’t turn on him either. Yes, it would be great if he was 30 again and full of fire to write and perform but whatever he’s going through right now whether it is physical illness, mental illness, or just plain burnout, I’m going to support him because I love him. You may think his last album was average but I thought it was fantastic and you were probably once a rabid fan and now you’re disappointed in him but I will continue to be loyal and there’s plenty out there who agree with me so I know I’m not alone in this. You really are the minority, you know that right?

Although this response was to PeterB, I hope you'll not object to my contributing to the discussion.

First of all, you seem to be extremely distressed at the very idea that there is a critical perspective which quite calmly states that Morrissey is not a 'genius' but a minor poet with a melodious voice. You can 'stick to your opinion' like chewing gum on trainers, but what you can't do is assume everyone else who thinks and feels differently is somehow aberrant. Next you seem to think there is some kind of organised 'hater' club. There isn't, other than from those who take a rather literal and obvious interpretation of the title "Viva Hate". Nowadays, that seems to include Morrissey, given some of his wilder, splenetic outbursts of late.

There is no 'popularity contest', there is just a wide spectrum of opinion from your "rabid fan" thingy to mild interest, indiffernence, boredom, through to rejection and ridicule. Are you really "rabid"? Do you really "love" Morrissey in a foaming mouth, rabid way? Or are you just expressing anger and intolerance at the fact that other people think stating you are "rabid" is very concerning and even alarming? Please continue to be as "loyal" as you want to be. Not living in South America, your loyalty is probably going to be reciprocated by another trudge around Europe and America by The Artist Formerly Known As Morrissey.

Of course, you're not alone in your "rabid" response: if you are in the first 10 rows of a future concert, you will be able to suspend your anguish and join in with other, equally "rabid" concert patrons. You might even get to be on The List! Have another read of your comment. You begin by asserting some paranoid idea that there is a conspiracy to 'hate' Morrissey and that you will not join the Majority just to be "popular". However, you end your comment by stating that those you (mostly incorrectly) accuse of 'hating Morrissey' are, in fact, in a Minority. Please revert to the forum when you have concluded your position on this somewhat contradictory polarity. You express concern that Morrissey may be suffering from physical and mental distress, including burnout. Well, we know he has recently suffered physical illness as he told us about his private doctor in Beverley Hills who helped heal him from the shits in Lima. As for his mental health, I have no idea, although he did state/claim in concert in Sunderland that he had been talking to his psychiatrist recently. The audience laughed, but Morrissey didn't think that was funny. Neither did I, as I think "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" was an important artistic and political statement, whether or not it was entirely autobiographical. I am seeing my psychiatrist (and psychologist) tomorrow, so I'll discuss all this then. I ofen talk about Morrissey and about Leonard Cohen. My psychiatrist is possible the most extreme LC 'fan' on earth, which is challenging as I regard 'fans' as delusional, but I have to be diplomatic as he's meant to be in charge when I'm crashed out on the coach. It's leather too, which is a real annoyance.

I am concerned that your "rabid" symtoms are indicative of psychological distress and wonder if a break from this forum might be helpful to you? I certainly hope your "rabid" symptoms are not due to any contact with rabies! We are all gathering here to support and encourage each other in our journey through this turbulent and disturbing epoch without any Morrissey consumer products and experiences on the event horizon. It is to be expected that some of us will become agitated, almost as if we were on a long space voyage with no escape, not knowing how long it would be before we arrive at a new planet where all is sweet and well, and Morrissey is granted unconditional love and respect and there are no critics/trolls spoiling our hero's life. There are many resources to help you through this existential crisis, including the following therapeutic candle which many Morrissey 'fans' have on the altar/shrine in their bedrooms/Mom's basement:

http://bit.ly/17lLHJu

Please forgive me, but I must watch Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side! I will continue in an hour.

With every possible blessing
in jubilo!

"BrummieBoy"

Last edited:
Morrissey writes his songs.
Not only words, but also melodies. These melodies do not follow the guitar chord sequences. It's also established that he has a hand in the arrangements. The singer writes the song; the musician writes the music. I would agree though, that New Town Velocity is beautiful and Johnny Marr would likely inspire Moz, and vice versa; they could write truly great records again.

Have a look at the credits for each of the songs. There are none that are written by Morrissey alone. You are very confused. The 'song' is both the music and the words, so your assertion that "the singer writes the song" is, erm: Wrong!

May the heavens and earth conspire to bring about the reunion you crave! Just don't be surprised if it's a total disaster, like most reunions. Other than the current Black Sabbath one, which sounds uncannily like their very first album. Their first track on their first album four decades ago began with goth-black church bells and the last track on their recent album ends with the same church bells. How kewl is that!?

Morrissey played the piano on DOADD, so he has dabbled with musical composition. I thought it was hilarious and hope he'll try the xylophone or Jew's Harp next. What do you think? What instrument would you like to see / hear him play? Theremin? Moog synth? Banjo? I think this one needs a separate thread and a poll.

Moz does have a hand in the arrangements. He tells the musicians and producers to get rid of that bit after the first bit, repeat the next bit then return to the first bit again but with weird synthy noise and obscure quotes from movies like the whole world is drowning in film credits. It's all rather gorgeous sometimes, though now and then it's just silly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I found them very stimulating, but now back to Big Brother!

regards
BB

Although this response was to PeterB, I hope you'll not object to my contributing to the discussion.

First of all, you seem to be extremely distressed at the very idea that there is a critical perspective which quite calmly states that Morrissey is not a 'genius' but a minor poet with a melodious voice. You can 'stick to your opinion' like chewing gum on trainers, but what you can't do is assume everyone else who thinks and feels differently is somehow aberrant. Next you seem to think there is some kind of organised 'hater' club. There isn't, other than from those who take a rather literal and obvious interpretation of the title "Viva Hate". Nowadays, that seems to include Morrissey, given some of his wilder, splenetic outbursts of late.

There is no 'popularity contest', there is just a wide spectrum of opinion from your "rabid fan" thingy to mild interest, indiffernence, boredom, through to rejection and ridicule. Are you really "rabid"? Do you really "love" Morrissey in a foaming mouth, rabid way? Or are you just expressing anger and intolerance at the fact that other people think stating you are "rabid" is very concerning and even alarming? Please continue to be as "loyal" as you want to be. Not living in South America, your loyalty is probably going to be reciprocated by another trudge around Europe and America by The Artist Formerly Known As Morrissey.

Of course, you're not alone in your "rabid" response: if you are in the first 10 rows of a future concert, you will be able to suspend your anguish and join in with other, equally "rabid" concert patrons. You might even get to be on The List! Have another read of your comment. You begin by asserting some paranoid idea that there is a conspiracy to 'hate' Morrissey and that you will not join the Majority just to be "popular". However, you end your comment by stating that those you (mostly incorrectly) accuse of 'hating Morrissey' are, in fact, in a Minority. Please revert to the forum when you have concluded your position on this somewhat contradictory polarity. You express concern that Morrissey may be suffering from physical and mental distress, including burnout. Well, we know he has recently suffered physical illness as he told us about his private doctor in Beverley Hills who helped heal him from the shits in Lima. As for his mental health, I have no idea, although he did state/claim in concert in Sunderland that he had been talking to his psychiatrist recently. The audience laughed, but Morrissey didn't think that was funny. Neither did I, as I think "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" was an important artistic and political statement, whether or not it was entirely autobiographical. I am seeing my psychiatrist (and psychologist) tomorrow, so I'll discuss all this then. I ofen talk about Morrissey and about Leonard Cohen. My psychiatrist is possible the most extreme LC 'fan' on earth, which is challenging as I regard 'fans' as delusional, but I have to be diplomatic as he's meant to be in charge when I'm crashed out on the coach. It's leather too, which is a real annoyance.

I am concerned that your "rabid" symtoms are indicative of psychological distress and wonder if a break from this forum might be helpful to you? I certainly hope your "rabid" symptoms are not due to any contact with rabies! We are all gathering here to support and encourage each other in our journey through this turbulent and disturbing epoch without any Morrissey consumer products and experiences on the event horizon. It is to be expected that some of us will become agitated, almost as if we were on a long space voyage with no escape, not knowing how long it would be before we arrive at a new planet where all is sweet and well, and Morrissey is granted unconditional love and respect and there are no critics/trolls spoiling our hero's life. There are many resources to help you through this existential crisis, including the following therapeutic candle which many Morrissey 'fans' have on the altar/shrine in their bedrooms/Mom's basement:

http://bit.ly/17lLHJu

Please forgive me, but I must watch Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side! I will continue in an hour.

With every possible blessing
in jubilo!

"BrummieBoy"

Shut the f*** Up!!!!

Shut the f*** Up!!!!

Oh dear! Your symptoms are becoming more extreme. Are you thirsty? Or do you have a morbid fear of water? Is there something that's making you change font size and embolden text without knowing, or are you trying to communicate emotion as well as cursing? Why four exclamation marks? Not 3, or 43?

I want you to know that you can message me any time, day or night, if you need some comfort and reassurance that you are not "rabid", just slightly melodramatic in a 14 yr old black hair MySpace 2005 kind of way. You might want to source a GIF or something. Or say, "cool story, bro" and "tg, dr". No, don't do that or you'll get an infraction.

Don't be rude and unpleasant to me. I was genuwinely trying to help you think through the issues. Clearly, my input is not helpful to you in this hour of your distress, so I will not comment further (well, maybe once more). For the record, I don't need to STFU because I'm typing not talking. There's a difference. Hadn't you noticed? LOL!

ftlulz BB

It's sad that you feel that way.

Why?

Please respond using appropriate language. I do not like to be cursed at on the Interwebz! It's upsetting. I'm a very shy, genteel kind of BrummieBoy.

Are you sad that others feel different to you? Does that make you feel alone or part of a minority like wot we discussed before? Or do you think it's sad that others have lost their 'faith'?

I'm sad that you're sad, but glad we both are able to feel what we need to feel. Etc.

always remember, Morrissey loves you. and me!

regards. BB

Have a look at the credits for each of the songs. There are none that are written by Morrissey alone. You are very confused. The 'song' is both the music and the words, so your assertion that "the singer writes the song" is, erm: Wrong!

May the heavens and earth conspire to bring about the reunion you crave! Just don't be surprised if it's a total disaster, like most reunions. Other than the current Black Sabbath one, which sounds uncannily like their very first album. Their first track on their first album four decades ago began with goth-black church bells and the last track on their recent album ends with the same church bells. How kewl is that!?

Morrissey played the piano on DOADD, so he has dabbled with musical composition. I thought it was hilarious and hope he'll try the xylophone or Jew's Harp next. What do you think? What instrument would you like to see / hear him play? Theremin? Moog synth? Banjo? I think this one needs a separate thread and a poll.

Moz does have a hand in the arrangements. He tells the musicians and producers to get rid of that bit after the first bit, repeat the next bit then return to the first bit again but with weird synthy noise and obscure quotes from movies like the whole world is drowning in film credits. It's all rather gorgeous sometimes, though now and then it's just silly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I found them very stimulating, but now back to Big Brother!

regards
BB

Anyone who watches Big Brother doesn't even deserve to be taken seriously. It just shows a mindset of of ridiculous escapism into the world of completely stupid worship of people who are mainly just wannabees celebrity.
I actually tthought that you had more about you than that. Obviously not.
Yet you come on here 'advising' people how to live a 'better life'.
Well then, get real yourself, and just leave others to make up their own minds about their own lives and what they like or don't like.
I have now lost all respect for you.

Why?

Please respond using appropriate language. I do not like to be cursed at on the Interwebz! It's upsetting. I'm a very shy, genteel kind of BrummieBoy.

Are you sad that others feel different to you? Does that make you feel alone or part of a minority like wot we discussed before? Or do you think it's sad that others have lost their 'faith'?

I'm sad that you're sad, but glad we both are able to feel what we need to feel. Etc.

always remember, Morrissey loves you. and me!

regards. BB

Morrissey loves me. He hates you.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who watches Big Brother doesn't even deserve to be taken seriously. It just shows a mindset of of ridiculous escapism into the world of completely stupid worship of people who are mainly just wannabees celebrity.
I actually tthought that you had more about you than that. Obviously not.
Yet you come on here 'advising' people how to live a 'better life'.
Well then, get real yourself, and just leave others to make up their own minds about their own lives and what they like or don't like.
I have now lost all respect for you.

What did you expect? The f***tard admitted that he sees a headshrink!

Oh dear! Your symptoms are becoming more extreme. Are you thirsty? Or do you have a morbid fear of water? Is there something that's making you change font size and embolden text without knowing, or are you trying to communicate emotion as well as cursing? Why four exclamation marks? Not 3, or 43?

I want you to know that you can message me any time, day or night, if you need some comfort and reassurance that you are not "rabid", just slightly melodramatic in a 14 yr old black hair MySpace 2005 kind of way. You might want to source a GIF or something. Or say, "cool story, bro" and "tg, dr". No, don't do that or you'll get an infraction.

Don't be rude and unpleasant to me. I was genuwinely trying to help you think through the issues. Clearly, my input is not helpful to you in this hour of your distress, so I will not comment further (well, maybe once more). For the record, I don't need to STFU because I'm typing not talking. There's a difference. Hadn't you noticed? LOL!

ftlulz BB

I didnt ask for your f***ing help because I dont need it! And dont f***ng try to analize me by making up shit that dosent apply. You need to make another appt with your head doctor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom