Will The Cinema Ever Decrease In Price?

Is The Cinema Too Expensive?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Thanks again for the refresher, dad.

Hey, thad ain't no problem, son. All pard a bein' a grade 'merican, now ain't it. Yessiree. Anyways, ain't you got some pro ball to watch or church to go to? Gad bless 'merica an praiiiiise Jesus! You have a nice day now. Bah-bi now, buddy.

Hey, thad ain't no problem, son. All pard a bein' a grade 'merican, now ain't it. Yessiree. Anyways, ain't you got some pro ball to watch or church to go to? Gad bless 'merica an praiiiiise Jesus! You have a nice day now. Bah-bi now, buddy.

We get it. You don't like Americans. :straightface:

i used to be a pretty regular cinema-goer, but i gave up after a while as i saw so many terrible movies. my wallet also wasn't enjoying the experience. i feel that the american film industry has gone to the dogs. they keep churning out terrible movie after terrible movie, sequel after sequel. once you release a film with adam sandler playing the roles of a man and his twin sister, you know the end days are approaching.

Last edited:
i used to be a pretty regular cinema-goer, but i gave up after a while as i saw so many terrible movies. my wallet also wasn't enjoying the experience. i feel that the american film industry has gone to the dogs. that keep churning out terrible movie after terrible movie, sequel after sequel. one you release a film with adam sandler playing the roles of a man and his twin sister, you know the end days are approaching.

tumblr_lv8in85KWZ1qakh43o1_500.gif

lol i don't let it bother me too much. tv seems to be where the quality work is being done atm. and i have lovely books to keep me culturally satisfied. i feel more disappointed than angry with american movies.

I don't mind Americans, I'm just not keen on americanisms. Is there a smiley for that?

I think British stereotypes [the egotism of an ex-empire's people being a superb example... or are you just practicing some of that "dry humor" you folks are so famous for?] are pretty obnoxious, but I don't really let it get to--or consume--me...

Last edited:
I think British stereotypes [the egotism of an ex-empire's people being a superb example... or are you just practicing some of that "dry humor" you folks are so famous for?] are pretty obnoxious, but I don't really let it get to--or consume--me...

We should collectively put Death Dispo on ignore.

Interesting. But I'm not British.

We should collectively put Death Dispo on ignore.

No, why don't YOU put me on ignore instead of making catty (get it?) comments? You say "we" like you're part of some sort of unit on here. From what I can tell, most people here hate you. As a poster you bore the living daylights out of me and as a moderator you are simply terrible. Aren't you supposed to set the tone here, by not lowering yourself to the lowly standards of us mere members?

Don't answer any of these questions I just posed, as I am not interested. Just some things for you to ponder until you rake in your millions in the lottery tonight.

agreed,the prices are quite ridicilous. I used to work in one of these years ago.gladly not anymore, quite a big part of the customers who came there was very annoying and rude to the staff.
slighty off topic:
i do find it very uncomfortable watching an intimate love scene(no matter what gender) when someone is sitting next to me*squirms".
i rarely visit the big cineplexes , i prefer the little arthouse(hope thats the right term) cinemas, which are also much much cheaper than the big cineplexes

Last edited:
Big words. From a mental case.

Does it make you sad that the mental case was the only person who followed the rules of your video thread? :p Pip pip, cheerio, tally-ho and all that!

Does it make you sad that the mental case was the only person who followed the rules of your video thread? :p Pip pip, cheerio, tally-ho and all that!

No. No, it doesn't. It makes me sad that you are not being given the type of round-the-clock care you so obviously need and that you are not taking your medication.

Back
Top Bottom