Will the Manchester gigs be filmed ?

echobay

fades into the background
Do you think the Manchester birthday concert will be recoreded and released on DVD ?

I really hope it is.

Have a bath and comb your hair, just in case :)

Do you think the Manchester birthday concert will be recoreded and released on DVD ?

I really hope it is.

That would involve Moz and his people putting something together that the public would actually like to buy and own.......so probably not...

It all depends if Grim O' Grady can sneak his camera into the Apollo:thumb::laughing:

Jukebox Jury

It all depends if Grim O' Grady can sneak his camera into the Apollo:thumb::laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Ha! Funny, because as soon as I read the title of this thread, that was my exact thought.

:lbf:

it would be nice to see this happen. Seen as we never got that 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl' thing, probably due to Morrissey getting arsey.

but such as been said before, on current record sales. I doubt.

I hope so.that would be brilliant.We need more dvds.

I have a bootleg called Passolini is me which is quite good but not as good as Who Put the M

I looked forward to the Hollywood Bowl DVD but it never materialized, unfortunately. The footage that I'd seen looked great but I must say Who Put The M is timeless. It's a beautifully crafted document that can stand the test of time in performance, production and quality. I recently re-discovered it playing and upgarding it in my blu ray player on my new plasma and it was like a totally different experience.

i mentioned this somewhere before but i know my memory serves me correctly, but the first of the two nights at the G-Mex afew years ago had several cameras in. I Know there were cameras because of the two screen either side of the stage but on the first night there were at least two extra ones i noticed, so i don't know if they were there filming or just additional. Personally i enjoyed the first night more..

i mentioned this somewhere before but i know my memory serves me correctly, but the first of the two nights at the G-Mex afew years ago had several cameras in. I Know there were cameras because of the two screen either side of the stage but on the first night there were at least two extra ones i noticed, so i don't know if they were there filming or just additional. Personally i enjoyed the first night more..
Yeah, that was for the aborted 'South Bank Show' itv documentary :(
One more item to add to the archive of never-was Moz video projects; an archive currently bulging at the seams. Some day it'll bust wide open and treasure will rain down like justice......:crazy:

Re: South Bank Show

Sadly Ben Chill and stuheff reported in here earlier, South Bank Show was abandoned.

I'm not sure about rumoured Russell Brand's documentary about Morrissey is still on or not.

Yeah, that was for the aborted 'South Bank Show' itv documentary :(
One more item to add to the archive of never-was Moz video projects; an archive currently bulging at the seams. Some day it'll bust wide open and treasure will rain down like justice......:crazy:

:eek:
Very erotic imagery
:rolleyes:

the beastie boys had given their fans cameras for a recent dvd several cameras
they filmed it then
then it was cut it together and then they used it
...i have seen bits of it..
.morrissey should try that:)

Back
Top Bottom