Win a signed, framed Morrissey disc

Major Minor

Good morning everyone,

As a thank you to everyone who has bought the remastered, re-artworked and expanded release of Morrissey’s Everyday Is Like Sunday, we are giving away the only existing acetate disc from the original single pressing! This will be signed, framed and engraved with a personal message to you from Morrissey himself! To win this money-can't-buy prize, first clear a suitable place on your wall. In fact, clear all the space on your wall. Then answer this question:

Morrissey has had a special message engraved onto each disc of the Everyday Is Like Sunday 7’’ singles, what does it say? Click here to enter: http://bit.ly/a69LiV

For those that still haven’t bought Everyday Is Like Sunday, click here to resolve that: http://bit.ly/9XPbQV

...Good luck everybody!!!....I just hope whoever wins this L'il Beauty doesn't put it on Ebay.....and thanks for offering the chance of winning it here, MM !!

It would be a bit daft to put it on Ebay, what with the personal message, unless of course you could find a buyer with the same name... :lbf:

(I would sell my soul before i'd sell something this fabulous)

Now that is a pretty slick piece of Mozzerobilia! Will certainly enter, although with my winner's luck, I suspect the framed piece of the man's shirt will have to continue an existence in solitude on my wall.

Now this would help me over the trauma of not getting a signed print with my bundle.

I've entered. I'm excited. It's Morrissey.

I entered, but I'm an idiot and put the 1988 etching as the answer. (x.x )

I didn't realize the re-issue might have a different message. Does anybody know what it says? I do not have, and will not have for some time, this single in any format. Poverty and all that.

-Lucas

Isn't it "This record will earn me a bloody fortune"?

Well that's what I've put.

Last edited:
It's CAN YOU SEE THE BLACK CLOUD?

According to passionsjustlikemine.com

I think Moz will need to be enticed back to the record company office by the smell of a Tofu Burger to sign this one. Come on Mozzer.

P.

I think Moz will need to be enticed back to the record company office by the smell of a Tofu Burger to sign this one. Come on Mozzer.

P.

Don't worry, EMI must have already got Morrissey's autograph when he was signing Everyday Is Like Sunday prints.

But the contest states "engraved with a personal message to you from Morrissey himself", so I don't think he'll have signed this yet. I took that to mean a personal dedication to the winner, not named until after 8th October.

But the contest states "engraved with a personal message to you from Morrissey himself", so I don't think he'll have signed this yet. I took that to mean a personal dedication to the winner, not named until after 8th October.

What a sort of "there you go Billy one from me to you." :thumb:

sooo, this closed at midnight on friday..
are we gonna be told on here who won?

im itching to know. :rolleyes:

Tags
disk framed morrissey signed
Back
Top Bottom