Morrissey Central "WITH A CAT LIKE THAT ALWAYS ON YOUR BACK WHAT CAN YOU LOSE ?" (November 30, 2020)

Such as? Do list them.
Well you for one. Your loyalty and devotion to all things Morrissey is admirable. You are here on this site, every day, several times a day. Impressive after all these years.

I reckon I hate the Ramones, but I know now why a dude from the San Fernando Valley (the California Son) liked a band from New Youraaawk. The California Son hates John Lydon and threw him out of Malibu and now Lydon has to live with all the bums in Venice Beach daft wacker winding up inn n n nn nnn nnn n it.

Shall you ask for something you might not want? Forget the interview now if you might not like what is said. This is a warning to consider.
Ok i hope you are not right but i want to see the interview.
I hope i don't regret seeing her🤷‍♀️

The discussion can be about: cats, the Ramones, the oddities of M-Central or Skinny trying to figure out the racist or fascist message behind the video...

If I was a Nostradamus (I am not), my guess would be that the interview was mostly about BMG and not exactly condescendent towards BMG... and Morrissey (maybe because of the advice of some others, maybe without the need for much advice) decided not to publish it as to avoid being perceived as "problematic" for Record Labels; because he needs a new Label and been perceived that way was not going to help. Anyway, that's a wild guess...

So I assume there will be a second interview, but a bit more relaxed (i.e, not too hostile towards BMG)... and, meanwhile, we have cats, Ramones, Sinatra, Maradona and, of course, Skinny having a problem with cats, Ramones, Sinatra and Maradona.

My services as the resident Nostradamus finish here, because that is only an assumption (except the part about Skinny, which is easier to predict).

I've got to the end of the major old scandals. Will probably add the diversity one & whatever fresh hell his interview brings.

bd1ff16f844b33ed69d7645f6fbfe975.gif

The discussion can be about: cats, the Ramones, the oddities of M-Central or Skinny trying to figure out the racist or fascist message behind the video...

If I was a Nostradamus (I am not), my guess would be that the interview was mostly about BMG and not exactly condescendent towards BMG... and Morrissey (maybe because of the advice of some others, maybe without the need for much advice) decided not to publish it as to avoid being perceived as "problematic" for Record Labels; because he needs a new Label and been perceived that way was not going to help. Anyway, that's a wild guess...

So I assume there will be a second interview, but a bit more relaxed (i.e, not too hostile towards BMG)... and, meanwhile, we have cats, Ramones, Sinatra, Maradona and, of course, Skinny having a problem with cats, Ramones, Sinatra and Maradona.

My services as the resident Nostradamus finish here, because that is only an assumption (except the part about Skinny, which is easier to predict).
I keep saying this, but the interview with Sam last year was announced in April and published in June, almost exactly 2 months after the announcement.

The new interview was announced October 26, so I assume it's going to be a Christmas "present"...?

I keep saying this, but the interview with Sam last year was announced in April and published in June, almost exactly 2 months after the announcement.

The new interview was announced October 26, so I assume it's going to be a Christmas "present"...?
Yes, I was thinking Christmas, or for the New Year. Latter makes more sense.

I've got to the end of the major old scandals. Will probably add the diversity one & whatever fresh hell his interview brings.

View attachment 66227

Nah, you can always go deeper.

:cool:

It will arrive on time.

Moz time.

:cool:

At least a decent idea in that thread!
Nostradamus , una Moretti add culture too.
Hopefully , you are there , guys , to support Sam ( and his strange Life)

What is Alain whyte huge news

What the f is this shit? Has he seen a recent meme and decided to create some kind of oblique reference? Is that it? What a load of shit
“Troll” hahahahahahahahaha

I reckon I hate the Ramones, but I know now why a dude from the San Fernando Valley (the California Son) liked a band from New Youraaawk. The California Son hates John Lydon and threw him out of Malibu and now Lydon has to live with all the bums in Venice Beach daft wacker winding up inn n n nn nnn nnn n it.

Hi Keith from Middlesbrough, in their 3 again...... have you lot ower there even heard of soap and watter
Probably not.... you can buy it in £4king land....
Ten bob for two.... knock yer self out slim dick....
I reckon your adopted from Skottland, and have been on probation all your drunken life, and you were doing drug deals with a semi professional football player called Marra4kingonna...
The Cumbrian scum likes Lyndon and Sid , even though Sid over dosed in the Middlesbrough , Chelsea hotel , and all your covid Manky Matalan club card holders, stole his hair , balls n last two maltessers n sold them to the Geordies on E bay ......

Sigo diciendo esto, pero la entrevista con Sam el año pasado se anunció en abril y se publicó en junio, casi exactamente 2 meses después del anuncio.

La nueva entrevista se anunció el 26 de octubre, así que supongo que será un "regalo" de Navidad ...
JA!!!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom