Wonder where Moz will play before the July festival?

Maurice E

There's no way he'd headline a British festival as his first concert in months. Way too risky!
Would be great if he did a small club venue as a warm up show. Don't think he's ever done anything like that before although quite a few other festival headliners do it. Once saw Blur in a pub in Windsor a day or two before they headlined Reading. Fantastic!
Can't imagine he'll be doing another UK tour as early as July either.
I expect he'll be doing a European tour or some festival dates over there before hand.
Gosh, isn't it all rather exciting!

his statement said hyde park would be his only concert for the summer

He's going to play Hackney Empire as a warm up.

You heard it here first.:p

There's no way he'd headline a British festival as his first concert in months. Way too risky!
Would be great if he did a small club venue as a warm up show. Don't think he's ever done anything like that before although quite a few other festival headliners do it. Once saw Blur in a pub in Windsor a day or two before they headlined Reading. Fantastic!
Can't imagine he'll be doing another UK tour as early as July either.
I expect he'll be doing a European tour or some festival dates over there before hand.
Gosh, isn't it all rather exciting!
don't be surprised if he cancels his performance at o2. i have a feeling a delay on the new album will take it's toll.

I think it actually said it was his only 'UK festival'.
On a previous True to You communication, a European tour was mentioned...

The Manchester Evening News advert (with more info than any of the other published ads) says "ONLY UK APPEARANCE".

I would imagine that it will be part of the European tour, and not the first date?

How likely is it....?

That Wireless actually will be Morrissey's only Uk apperance this summer?:confused:
I always find statments like that difficult to believe.

Give me false hope please:)

Re: How likely is it....?

That Wireless actually will be Morrissey's only Uk apperance this summer?:confused:
I always find statments like that difficult to believe.

Give me false hope please:)

I would take it on face value? British Summertime started a few hours ago. This gig is in 3 months time. Three months after that it won't be summer anymore. Thats not so bad?

*cought cough* i may know something about after!:rolleyes:

Cough, cough...cough, I better get this chest infection seen too...oh by the way me too.

Don't want to say anything more in case rumours are just rumours

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom