Wonder where Moz will play before the July festival?

So what's msn? And what's going on after Wireless? Don't keep us hangin? Any news (rumours!) is good news.!!

he'll be playing in my apartment in about half an hour. thats when i'll be dreaming. I can't wait till he comes back to the states but i know it won't be for some time. Hopefully a new DVD release or the next studio LP will come quickly. how soon is not soon enough... sigh

xo

oh, that's easy; can't believe i forgot to share it with you all:

he'll be doing a warm up gig in my kitchen, and i'm going to do a stage invasion on the kitchen table -- you know, just as a warm-up type of a thing.

We were talking about it on msn;).
Not gonna say what because we don't want to get people's hopes up or look stupid:p. If it is true you will hear very soon! And we can feel very smug:p

I kind of feel bad about keeping the MSN news a secret as you are all good people on solo, well, most of you are, however, I would feel worse if I were to say explode all over what may just be rumours and get everyones hopes up just to find out it is not true.

All should be revealed later today!

Love PTxx.

I kind of feel bad about keeping the MSN news a secret as you are all good people on solo, well, most of you are, however, I would feel worse if I were to say explode all over what may just be rumours and get everyones hopes up just to find out it is not true.

Love PTxx.

I kinda feel bad about keeping it from people as well. But I say just wait, if it is true everyone will know about it soon :D
Plus I don't want to look like an idiot if it's not true :p

I kinda feel bad about keeping it from people as well. But I say just wait, if it is true everyone will know about it soon :D
Plus I don't want to look like an idiot if it's not true :p

Love PTxx.

:p Yep i feel the same Sorry guyes :o
Well it will be revealed later;) So keep checking on here people if it's true you should hear later today!

Love PTxx.

Would you know a nice place where I could sleep close to the LEEDS Festival?! Just kidding!
Well... Let me think about it...

Rock Werchter

Hello. I'm new. What I would like your help on is.......do you think the man is going to play Rock Werchter in Belgium following O2 in London? Here's hoping! Thanks!

Re: Rock Werchter

Hello. I'm new. What I would like your help on is.......do you think the man is going to play Rock Werchter in Belgium following O2 in London? Here's hoping! Thanks!

I don't think so. :( But never give up hoping!

Would be nice though if he would play Werchter, I've got my tickets already!

I heard on Kanal 24 (a Norwegian radio channel) today that Moz will play in Norway later this year. They didn't say when or where.

I'd like Manchester at Christmas as in 2006 seing as I never got to see him in Camden!

Morrissey's Bday gig?

Is it just me, or are many people thinking he will do a special 50th Birthday gig in Manchester, on or around the 22 May (which is a Thursday). I am delaying doing ANYTHING around a week either side of that date just on the off chance.

Moz is the finest example of Vegetarian living and looks much more of a handsome devil now than back in 1983..... He ought to celebrate living so long.

Ever hopeful....

Back
Top Bottom