Is it possible he didn't do it?
Yeah.

Was I there?
No.

Do I love all of his films?
Hell yes.

Case closed.

Woody FTW.

Dissenters, get in line to suck my dick.

tumblr_lumrmvvduh1qg5m9xo1_500.gif%3Fw%3D584

The way he kicks away the old womans crutches is f***ing hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe he did it, no, no, more likely he married an evil vindictive woman
THE-GREAT-GATSBY-Mia-Farr-008.jpg

and she poisoned the children against him :straightface: some people cannot just let things go, granted, he did ask for it when he ended up with
Woody%2BAllen%2BSoon%2BYi%2BPrevin%2BCassandra%2BDream%2BFhZU021Rmwyl.jpg

:eek: hell hath no fury and all that :cool:

Sadly, I think this crap just killed Cate Blanchett's best actress win. Another undeserved win for Sandra Bollocks...

I don't believe he did it, no, no, more likely he married an evil vindictive woman

I don't believe he did it either, but I don't think Mia is evil and vindictive. I think she has a lot of "issues". She was 20 when she was with Sinatra in his fifties. Her brother has been jailed for abusing young boys. She's also a big supporter of Roman Polanski who raped a 13 year old girl. Then there's the son who has claimed she "brainwashed" him and has recently got back in touch with Woody. I think there are a lot of issues in play here.

THE-GREAT-GATSBY-Mia-Farr-008.jpg

and she poisoned the children against him :straightface: some people cannot just let things go, granted, he did ask for it when he ended up with
Woody%2BAllen%2BSoon%2BYi%2BPrevin%2BCassandra%2BDream%2BFhZU021Rmwyl.jpg

:eek: hell hath no fury and all that :cool:

asian-girl-bang-bang-gif.gif

From 1992...the FIRST time Baroness Von Wackiecunt tried to smear him.

[video]http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/02/watch-woody-allen-address-the-dylan-farrow-child-abuse-allegations-on-60-minutes.html[/video]

From 1992...the FIRST time Baroness Von Wackiecunt tried to smear him.

[video]http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/02/watch-woody-allen-address-the-dylan-farrow-child-abuse-allegations-on-60-minutes.html[/video]

Yet, somehow idiots on Youtube can watch this video and still go on to comment about Woody burning in Hell.

Is anyone else getting sick of comparisons being drawn to the Polanski case? Roman Polanski was charged with multiple offenses and admitted to what he did; there was physical evidence that abuse had occurred. Allen was never charged with anything because after three examinations by three different doctors, the results came back that Dylan Farrow showed no signs of sexual or physical abuse (a finding Mia Farrow has openly acknowledged).

What's really galling is that Mia Farrow has publicly stated her support for Polanski on a number of occasions, including an appearance in Polanki: Wanted and Desired in which she defends him. How she can engage in apologetics for someone who was convicted of raping a 13 year-old and then turn around and assume the moral high ground in this situation is beyond me. At best, this is a double-standard and at the worst, hideous hypocrisy and acrimony. If she truly believes her daughter is the victim of sexual abuse, how can she in good conscience support a man whose own sexual predation is significantly more substantiated and evidenced than Allen's? Something is seriously wrong here.

Is anyone else getting sick of comparisons being drawn to the Polanski case? Roman Polanski was charged with multiple offenses and admitted to what he did; there was physical evidence that abuse had occurred. Allen was never charged with anything because after three examinations by three different doctors, the results came back that Dylan Farrow showed no signs of sexual or physical abuse (a finding Mia Farrow has openly acknowledged).

What's really galling is that Mia Farrow has publicly stated her support for Polanski on a number of occasions, including an appearance in Polanki: Wanted and Desired in which she defends him. How she can engage in apologetics for someone who was convicted of raping a 13 year-old and then turn around and assume the moral high ground in this situation is beyond me. At best, this is a double-standard and at the worst, hideous hypocrisy and acrimony. If she truly believes her daughter is the victim of sexual abuse, how can she in good conscience support a man whose own sexual predation is significantly more substantiated and evidenced than Allen's? Something is seriously wrong here.

Give that man a fat cohiba!

Let's not forget, of course, she was with Sinatra when she was 20 and he was in his 50s. Now it also seems possible that their son was fathered by him. Farrow's stance is oddly inconsistent and potentially BPD. In fact, her behaviour strongly reminds me of what they call a distortion campaign...

http://angiemedia.com/2008/12/29/bpd-distortion-campaigns/

I've not seen Blue Jasmine yet, but someone suggested that it could be a coded character attack on Mia.

Let's not forget, of course, she was with Sinatra when she was 20 and he was in his 50s. Now it also seems possible that their son was fathered by him. Farrow's stance is oddly inconsistent and potentially BPD. In fact, her behaviour strongly reminds me of what they call a distortion campaign...

http://angiemedia.com/2008/12/29/bpd-distortion-campaigns/

I've not seen Blue Jasmine yet, but someone suggested that it could be a coded character attack on Mia.
see it, its great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom