"World Peace..." singles with "French mix" b sides on amazon.fr

Seriously tho, who starts a sentence with "being a completist", f***in toff

"In British English slang, a toff is a derogatory stereotype for someone with an aristocratic background or belonging to the landed gentry, particularly someone who exudes an air of superiority."

So, that's just plane old working class jealousy? I can live with that.

"In British English slang, a toff is a derogatory stereotype for someone with an aristocratic background or belonging to the landed gentry, particularly someone who exudes an air of superiority."

So, that's just plane old working class jealousy? I can live with that.

Oh my god u googled that, u f***ing massive toff c***

See that toff? That's me, belonging to the landed gentry!

What will the French version be? "May your children die in blind French asylums?"

"French" mixes my arse, they'll be same as the album versions (maybe an added jingle & jangle here and there) and same artwork no doubt, morrisseys a money grabbing whore

'they'll be same as the album versions' ....ok.... '(maybe an added jingle & jangle here and there)' = NOT THE SAME THEN!

How is that the same then? Blimey, you daft c***. For someone stuck so far up their pretentious arse id expect better than contradicting your own poor self. It's time you got down from that horse.

I think its time you found a new place to be a c***. You won't be missed, don't worry. Kisses XXX

Was the album recorded in France and then polished up elsewhere?

If so, then perhaps these French mixes are the 'rough' mixes, minus the polishing up...

'they'll be same as the album versions' ....ok.... '(maybe an added jingle & jangle here and there)' = NOT THE SAME THEN!

How is that the same then? Blimey, you daft c***. For someone stuck so far up their pretentious arse id expect better than contradicting your own poor self. It's time you got down from that horse.

I think its time you found a new place to be a c***. You won't be missed, don't worry. Kisses XXX

Don't rake up my mistakes

Half this page is on ignore. There must be some top notch discussion taking place :)

Where does it say these are physical releases?

These could just be digital downloads, right?

If you follow the Amazon.fr link and click on each single there are further details. But it shows each single listed as, 'CD Single, import', 'Album vinyle' and 'Actuellement indisponible (currently unavailable)', so it's a little confused. It does show 3 differing release dates (2 of them share 22Sept) and catalogue numbers which is encouraging but I don't see the B-sides listed here. I think these are not any different to what has already been listed on the Scandanavian sites (see bengans.se) earlier this month. They are imports so they will be coming from elsewhere into France seems to be the indication. That's if they ever arrive on this lonliest planet.

CR

Last edited:
In germany Istanbul has been taken off the list. It won´t come out, the distributer says. It was orderable for quite a few days. Harvest sucks.

It would have been nice if the 'single' of "The Bullfighter Dies" had actually included Chicarelli's original rock mix.

Let's hope Morrissey has enough sense to release demos & alternate mixes when he tries to re-release 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' on a new label.

If you follow the Amazon.fr link and click on each single there are further details. But it shows each single listed as, 'CD Single, import', 'Album vinyle' and 'Actuellement indisponible (currently unavailable)', so it's a little confused. It does show 3 differing release dates (2 of them share 22Sept) and catalogue numbers which is encouraging but I don't see the B-sides listed here. I think these are not any different to what has already been listed on the Scandanavian sites (see bengans.se) earlier this month. They are imports so they will be coming from elsewhere into France seems to be the indication. That's if they ever arrive on this lonliest planet.

CR

An email I received from www.bengans.se on 15th Oct re: Morrissey singles

"We just recieved an answer from Universal Music telling us that this release has been temporary put on hold, and they suspect that these items won't be released. We apologise for the inconvenience. I have issued a full refund for these items.

Vänligen/Kind Regards,

Bengans Postorder
Stigbergstorget 1
41463 GÖTEBORG

Tel +46 (31)425223 Wednesday - Friday 10-12 Am

http://www.bengans.se
"

They dont have a listing on their site anymore either. CR
http://www.bengans.se/artist.aspx?Currency=sek&language=en&artist=Morrissey&section=music

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom