Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

Been into the Smiths since 88. I’m not racist just hate disgusting animals who destroy every neighborhood they move into and the white slavery guilt that lets them get away with it. And pussies like you!

If you say so, out of interest, what prompted you to join the site today?

Been into the Smiths since 88. I’m not racist just hate disgusting animals who destroy every neighborhood they move into and the white slavery guilt that lets them get away with it. And pussies like you!

"Surface" in reality a pseudonym utilized by a notorious internet Islamic troll known otherwise as Skinny. So my advice would be not to give him much conversation and 0 information.

Thank god i live in Poland, even with its " lgbt free zones " and with the government full of idiots ??

For someone who exhorts us all to stop watching the news, he seems to be spending an awful lot of time these days watching the news.
Appropriating the news.
His new career.
From his sofa.
Pathetic scumbag.

Morrissey only agenda now is promoting himself relentlesly, whilst concealing his long held racist beliefs so that he can carry on making his millions.

saw a bbc docu a few years back and brazil had more black slaves than America and they don't seem to have these problems.
In Brazil you don't find US American hypocrisy. They don't try to sell to the rest of the world they are the paradigm of freedom. No other country in the rest of America tries to do it. The greatest social disease in the whole American continent is a huge shameful inequality (except maybe Canada). That's the main cause of social and political instability. I know that where I live everything can explode from one day to the next. You just have to put in other people's shoes to understand it.

Would you not be better finding a Charlie Manson forum for this? There must be one somewhere still discussing the 'race war messages' in the The Beatles' White Album.
Karen, I posted a clip of the mayor blaming "white supremacists" for the riots. All the rhetoric in the media and liberal govt is trying to blame this on whites. You keep making excuses and not holding people in these cities accountable for their actions. Your acting like what @reelfountain said is not accurate but based on the rhetoric going on, she had a point. Acknowledge that blacks and white sjws are acting violent and attacking white people for no reason

Karen, I posted a clip of the mayor blaming "white supremacists" for the riots. All the rhetoric in the media and liberal govt is trying to blame this on whites. You keep making excuses and not holding people in these cities accountable for their actions. Your acting like what @reelfountain said is not accurate but based on the rhetoric going on, she had a point. Acknowledge that blacks and white sjws are acting violent and attacking white people for no reason

There's a lot going on. I don't think interpreting it as an attack on white people by black people/SJWs is an accurate reflection of the whole situation.

There's a lot going on. I don't think interpreting it as an attack on white people by black people/SJWs is an accurate reflection of the whole situation.
You're right it doesn't reflect the whole situation but it accurately reflect a who's actually going out burning and assaulting people. Not too mention all the government leaders pretty much blaming "whites" for this

Acknowledge that blacks and white sjws are acting violent and attacking white people for no reason
So, white people aren't out engaging in violence, it's actually white SJWs. A true white person is someone who adheres to your particular values and your particular definition of whiteness. Do you realize how dumb you come off with every single post?

So, white people aren't out engaging in violence, it's actually white SJWs. A true white person is someone who adheres to your particular values and your particular definition of whiteness. Do you realize how dumb you come off with every single post?
SJWs may be white but they adhere to an anti-white ideology. Therefore they are like malignant cancer cells within the collective white body.

In your case it's completely unavoidable, due to you actually being a racist.
Considering the current definition of being a 'racist' is whatever a liberal chooses to say it is, I'm not bothered by that accusation in the slightest.

Considering the current definition of being a 'racist' is whatever a liberal chooses to say it is, I'm not bothered by that accusation in the slightest.
Surprise us. As someone who consistently speaks violently about blacks, blames Jews for everything under the sun and considers homosexuality a deviant lifestyle, I can't imagine you would be particularly bothered by the term 'racist.'

Racist noun

1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
I'd say that definition is (a) fairly tight, and (b) applies to you and several others on here. This is a dictionary definition, not something that 'a liberal chooses to say it is.'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom