Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

Suck on this.

Yes, I'm sure an account called "PalestinianConcern" is invested in spreading anti-black, white nationalist propaganda. Definitely no paradox there. These con artists are too obvious. Bold claim, no source, same old story.

Also, reelfountain, I'm still waiting for you to show me the source of George Soros saying that "blacks are the easiest to manipulate." You've had like 12 hours, I'm dying for you to prove it to me.

Funny is just about the most generous way of putting it.

Yes, I should have said ... disturbed.

Really can’t reason with these kind of people. I just shake my head. I find their beliefs really sad, sad that they’re so obsessed with these damaging thoughts and cling to them, always defending themselves and looking for/posting ‘proof’, thinking that they are right.

Just very sad.

Yes, I'm sure an account called "PalestinianConcern" is invested in spreading anti-black, white nationalist propaganda. Definitely no paradox there. These con artists are too obvious. Bold claim, no source, same old story.

Also, reelfountain, I'm still waiting for you to show me the source of George Soros saying that "blacks are the easiest to manipulate." You've had like 12 hours, I'm dying for you to prove it to me.
Stop creaming your pants. Whether the slimy satanist said it as a documented quote is immaterial, as it's the basis of how he actively operates. This is the man who funds BLM and various other groups who promote violent hatred from blacks against the white race. Powerful people such as George Soros (and also those who set the woke media agenda) see the black race as a gullible easily-manipulable group that at the flick of a finger can be activated to riot. Which is sadly true. Just sensationalise an injustice and here we go again.

More whites are killed by police than blacks - but where are the riots for these deaths? Resisting arrest is simply a risky thing to do, especially in violent inner city areas where cops can take no chances - but some criminals are too dumb and angry to care. Many blacks will never accept what they see as 'white authority'.

White women are raped in crazy proportions by blacks wherever they happen to be in the world. Do you really think white men are going round raping black women in any proportions other than negligible?

Jewish reparations for the Holocaust - $100 billion.

Black reparations for slavery - $0.00.

It's like puppets and their puppet-masters. They choose when to activate them against society.

That's the precise image that springs to mind when I think of America in 2020.

No society that wants to survive champions violent evil criminals. The media has truly screwed up people's heads.

That's the precise image that springs to mind when I think of America in 2020. Personally I would have chosen Ronnie Mac.

No society that wants to survive champions violent evil criminals. The media has truly screwed up many people's heads.

That's the precise image that springs to mind when I think of America in 2020.

No society that wants to survive champions violent evil criminals. The media has truly screwed up people's heads.

No society who wants to survive votes for a scam businessman who threatens to introduce martial law & gets the police to tear gas a peaceful crowd so he can make a propaganda video outside of a church he has no interest in.

The internet has screwed up your head, Reel. Or all those BNP leaflets.

No society who wants to survive votes for a scam businessman who threatens to introduce martial law & gets the police to tear gas a peaceful crowd so he can make a propaganda video outside of a church he has no interest in.

The internet has screwed up your head, Reel. Or all those BNP leaflets.
Freeing slaves into the land they were shipped to for slavery rather than compensating and returning them to their homeland was not a sustainable action. It was a terrible mistake that has caused death to many throughout the years. Black anger will never cease until white society ceases to exist. Once the white man has been conquered they will kill each other, which is what they were doing in Africa before whites ever visited them. Tribe versus tribe, and tribal elders regularly sacrificing their own members. Read African history if you don't believe me. I have - extensively. Africa is and always was a violent country.

Freeing slaves into the land they were shipped to for slavery rather than compensating and returning them to their homeland was not a sustainable action. It was a terrible mistake that has caused death to many throughout the years. Black anger will never cease until white society ceases to exist. Once the white man has been conquered they will kill each other, which is what they were doing in Africa before whites ever visited them. Tribe versus tribe, and tribal elders regularly sacrificing their own members. Read African history if you don't believe me. I have - extensively. Africa is and always was a violent country.

Reading white nationalist blogs extensively will not teach you anything about history or politics.

And you know some black Americans did move to a country in Africa & it didn't work out. You can't 'return' to a place you have never been.

Reading white nationalist blogs extensively will not teach you anything about history or politics.

And you know some black Americans did move to a country in Africa & it didn't work out. You can't 'return' to a place you have never been.
In that case America will eventually fall and so will Europe. But then again, that's the whole point of the Great Replacement/Kalergi Plan.

And right now it's happening before our eyes. Power is being shifted from white to black. Get ready to be chained.

Brace yourself for the truth, then kick scream and cry because reality is different to the force-fed media version.

He should brace himself to find out you think he's innately more violent because of his skin colour & shouldn't be living in his own country.

In that case America will eventually fall and so will Europe. But then again, that's the whole point of the Great Replacement/Kalergi Plan.
I'll give you one more chance to redeem yourself. Can you find me the part of the so-called "Kalergi Plan" that promotes what you're talking about in any way, shape or form?

He should brace himself to find out you think he's innately more violent because of his skin colour & shouldn't be living in his own country.
He knows way more then me what they are like, which is why he's honest and refuses to follow the script penned for him by his puppet-masters the Jews. He better watch his back though because many brothers see him as a traitor and would happily stomp his head into the pavement. He's a brave man.

I'll give you one more chance to redeem yourself. Can you find me the part of the so-called "Kalergi Plan" that promotes what you're talking about in any way, shape or form?
Kalergi Plan, Cultural Marxism, Great Replacement - feel free to research them. They are all anti-white agendas and stem from the Jewish intellectuals of the Frankfurt School. It's all about undermining white confidence, causing depression and neuroses and actively reducing white birthrates through media-educational conditioning from birth. And what's more it's working very efficiently. Once the train gets in motion it never stops. Whites are the only race in the world that are officially becoming extinct - all others are thriving, particularly Africans who are to officially triple in number over the next few decades.

But like most rebels and thought-criminals I am wholly irredeemable.

Kalergi Plan, Cultural Marxism, Great Replacement - feel free to research them. They are all anti-white ideas and stem from the Jewish intellectuals of the Frankfurt School. It's all about undermining white confidence, causing depression and neuroses and actively reducing white birthrates through media-educational conditioning from birth. And what' more it's working very efficiently. Once the train gets in motion it never stops. Whites are the only race in the world that are officially becoming extinct - all others are thriving, particularly Africans who are to officially triple in number over the next few decades.

But just to let you know, like most rebels and freethinkers I am wholly irredeemable.
Yeah, I know what people like you think they are. But what I'm asking you to do is provide the parts of the "Kalergi Plan" that promote this so-called "white genocide" taking place. Here's the shocking spoiler: you won't be able to. Coudenhove-Kalergi wasn't even Jewish, which must be disappointing to you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom