Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

In that case America will eventually fall and so will Europe. But then again, that's the whole point of the Great Replacement/Kalergi Plan.

And right now it's happening before our eyes. Power is being shifted from white to black. Get ready to be chained.

The internet is happening before your eyes & the internet is full of shit.

Get involved in real world politics - yes, you'll be demoralised within five minutes - but you'll discover that it's literally impossible to get human beings to agree on which biscuits they want at a political meeting nevermind bandy together to wipe out a race of dimwits they've been making money out of.

Yeah, I know what people like you think they are. But what I'm asking you to do is provide the parts of the "Kalergi Plan" that promote this so-called "white genocide" taking place. Here's the shocking spoiler: you won't be able to. Coudenhove-Kalergi wasn't even Jewish, which must be disappointing to you.

No, but he thought they were the master race so they absolutely adored him. He was your typical half-caste with a block sized chip on his shoulder because of identity confusion.

His plan was to eliminate the white race by diluting their genes and creating a world full of 'lesser beings' which would be ruled over by the 'pure' Jewish master race.

Sounds crazy, but it's happening before our eyes. It's the polar opposite extreme of what Hitler wanted.

Last edited:
His plan was to eliminate the white race by diluting their genes and creating a world full of 'lesser beings' which would be ruled over by the 'pure' Jewish master race.
Yet again, I'm asking. Do you have any proof of this whatsoever or is it just what you've been told by other racists online? Come on now, surely if this was the master plan then evidence of it should be easy enough to locate somewhere.

Kalergi Plan, Cultural Marxism, Great Replacement - feel free to research them. They are all anti-white agendas and stem from the Jewish intellectuals of the Frankfurt School. It's all about undermining white confidence, causing depression and neuroses and actively reducing white birthrates through media-educational conditioning from birth. And what's more it's working very efficiently. Once the train gets in motion it never stops. Whites are the only race in the world that are officially becoming extinct - all others are thriving, particularly Africans who are to officially triple in number over the next few decades.

But like most rebels and thought-criminals I am wholly irredeemable.

Freethinkers don't spout the exact same lies & fantasies you can find on any white nationalist website.

It's sad if that cul-de-sac is your world.

Yet again, I'm asking. Do you have any proof of this whatsoever or is it just what you've been told by other racists online? Come on now, surely if this was the master plan then evidence of it should be easy enough to locate somewhere.
Yeah, the liberal mass media is really going to advertise these facts. I know it is based on a truth because just like the Elders of Zion 'forgery' all the points are coming true and they are more blatant to the eye as each day passes. The current engineered riots, for example, will make black gangs and criminals more free to do what they want due to softer policing, thus weakening the relatively peaceful civilised society that whites created. It's all about undermining whites and their world. It's about crushing them under a boot. If powerful jews were not using blacks as tools I believe they would have eliminated them with a virus by now.

Your average woke liberal when faced with the ugly truth.
A truth so true that it can't be proven, verified or even cited in any substantial way. But hey, why not just fabricate a few more ominous quotes from a few more shadowy figures and let the ends justify the means.

A truth so true that it can't be proven, verified or even cited in any substantial way. But hey, why not just fabricate a few more ominous quotes from a few more shadowy figures and let the ends justify the means.
All the best gangsters walk free from court. Why? No 'proof'.

The actual proof is everywhere before your eyes.

All the best gangsters walk free from court. Why? No 'proof'.

The actual proof is everywhere before your eyes.
A vast, international conspiracy nearly a century in the making all based on one particular plan that no one can seem to cite. But that's okay because you have a hunch that it's true. That's the kind of bulletproof logic I come to expect from the 'free thinkers' of the world.

A vast, international conspiracy nearly a century in the making all based on one particular plan that no one can seem to cite. But that's okay because you have a hunch that it's true. That's the kind of bulletproof logic I come to expect from the 'free thinkers' of the world.
Talk to any leftist and they will say things that perfectly align with the Plan of undermining whites in various ways. They are now saying things like 'Being anti-racist is not enough, you need to be actively anti-racist,' - as they simply cannot find enough people who are actually 'racist'. This is anti-white subjugation. It means blacks will never be happy no matter what you do to support them - it will never be enough as long as you exist. The whole woke agenda is about taking power away from whites and handing it to 'ethnic minorities' (a misnomer as whites are actually a dying global minority).

"A century in the making" you say - look at photos of a century ago compared to now. That's K Plan progress.

I hope protesters trash Beverley Hills and the whole of Hollywood. And the banks. Every one of them. And the homes of every rich banker.

Then we'll see the media support they get.

The Democrats and the money men who back them think their engineered chaos will make everyone dump Trump.

The opposite will happen.

Talk to any leftist and they will say things that perfectly align with the plan. They are now saying things like 'Being anti-racist is not enough, you need to be actively anti-racist,' - as they simply cannot find enough people who are actually racist'. This is anti-white subjugation. It means blacks will never be happy no matter what you do to support them - it will never enough as long as you exist. The whole woke agenda is about taking power away from whites and handing it to 'ethnic minorities' (a misnomer as whites are a dying global minority).

A century in the making - look at photos of a century ago compared to now. That's K Plan progress.
Again, you enthusiastically refer to something that simply doesn't exist. I'm begging you to cite for me where in this so-called plan it lays out the machinations to undermine 'the white race' and line Europe up for domination by 'Jewish overlords.' You couldn't dig that up for me if your life depended on it. Not even a morsel of it. These alleged 'plans' have been retro-fitted to appeal to the present-day insecurities of the typical racist. That's why they so prophetically 'make sense' when you look around. The fact that you can't see that is deeply embarrassing, especially for a 'free thinker' of your supposed intellect.

Again, you enthusiastically refer to something that simply doesn't exist. I'm begging you to cite for me where in this so-called plan it lays out the machinations to undermine 'the white race' and line Europe up for domination by 'Jewish overlords.' You couldn't dig that up for me if your life depended on it. Not even a morsel of it. These alleged 'plans' have been retro-fitted to appeal to the present-day insecurities of the typical racist. That's why they so prophetically 'make sense' when you look around. The fact that you can't see that is deeply embarrassing, especially for a 'free thinker' of your supposed intellect.

Read any woke leftist tract. Any single one of them - and the truth will be screaming in your face.

Or look into Barbara Spectre if you want some blatant words.

Read any woke leftist tract. Any single one of them - and the truth will be screaming in your face.
How come you're unable to just cough up a single piece of proof that substantiates any of this? If it's so overt, so obvious, so clearly being implemented....then show me the blueprints. I'm pitching you such softballs and you still can't seem to land it.

I hope protesters trash Beverley Hills and the whole of Hollywood. And the banks. Every one of them. And the homes of every rich banker.

Then we'll see the media support they get.

The Democrats and the money men who back them think their engineered chaos will make everyone dump Trump.

The opposite will happen.

They're engineering everything AND they have no control over it?

Trump is a fraud - he might have been bearable in good times, but in the midst of crisis when America needs real leadership & statecraft - he is out of his depth & a complete disaster.

Or look into Barbara Spectre if you want some blatant words.

If you read widely you'd see exactly how political ideas evolve - in open discourse in relation to real world pressures & events. There is no masterplan rolling out.

Barbara was saying that Europe is changing, that transitions are difficult & that Jewish leaders have a lot of experience with living alongside other cultures. The idea that she is spearheading a replacement plan is grotesque.

And again - you're just mentioning things that can be found on any bog standard white nationalist website or YouTube account.

How come you're unable to just cough up a single piece of proof that substantiates any of this? If it's so overt, so obvious, so clearly being implemented....then show me the blueprints. I'm pitching you such softballs and you still can't seem to land it.
The model they are using to destroy the white race is clearly based along Kalergi/Cultural Marxism lines. It's immaterial whether you call it the K Plan, Great Replacement, Cultural Marxism or whatever. It doesn't even matter if Mr Kalergi or the Frankfurt School even existed. These are simply the methods the string-pullers of the world are using (enforcing all the pointers of the Kalergi Plan and Cultural Marxism).

What Mr Kalergi said or didn't say is non-important. It's the same as arguing whether Soros said an actual quote or not (his actions prove what he thinks, so who cares). There is no argument there.

Look around you and you will see that year on year whites are disappearing and losing their identity, confidence as a race and homelands. They are being diluted by incoming migration and encouraged by the media and establishment to procreate with Africans. They are being brainwashed and guilt-tripped about things that had nothing to do with them in order to encourage low self esteem (which shows int he number of white people depressed and 'confused' about life nowadays).

For example, out of every 4000 arrests in the US more white men die in police custody than blacks - so the racial element of the George Floyd case shouldn't exist. But it does, and the media are fanning the flames.

Blacks are encouraged to always see things along racial lines - but if a white does this they are an evil supremacist.

That is not consistency. In fact it negates the whole concept of 'racism' and 'equality'.

If Floyd had been white nobody would have heard of him - or cared less if they did. Nobody would give a toss what misfortune struck a violent criminal who robbed lone women at gunpoint in their own homes. If they heard he'd died most people would probably say 'Who cares' or 'Good'.

But instead grown supposedly intelligent people are crying and wailing like babies in a pram. then again the media has always been good at mass delusion. (If you're interested in this read the book 'Propaganda' by the Jew who invented the modern PR industry Edward Bernays).

All the points of Cultural Marxism/K Plan/Great Replacement are happening and cannot be denied. It doesn't matter where the blueprint is written, where it originated from or who wrote it - all its pointers are being enthusiastically enforced by the powerful people who pull the world's strings - and have been for years.

Remember, of all the main races, the white race is the only race who according to the UN is officially dying out. All the others are thriving - Africans in particular are soon to triple in number yet are still known in the West as 'minorities'. And don't forget it is the UN who invented the term 'migration replacement'.

The 'Plan' is not an "official" plan so of course you won't see it advertised in the mas media - but by looking around you at the world, reading history and understanding how the globalist media/establishment operates you can clearly deduce that the K Plan/Cultural Marxism/Great R etc is a policy that has been happening for decades.

Last edited:
The model they are using to destroy the white race is clearly based along Kalergi/Cultural Marxism lines. It's immaterial whether you call it the K Plan, Great Replacement, Cultural Marxism or whatever. It doesn't even matter if Mr Kalergi or the Frankfurt School even existed. These are simply the methods the string-pullers of the world are using (enforcing all the pointers of the Kalergi Plan and Cultural Marxism).

What Mr Kalergi said or didn't say is non-important. It's the same as arguing whether Soros said an actual quote or not (his actions prove what he thinks, so who cares). There is no argument there.

Look around you and you will see that year on year whites are disappearing and losing their identity, confidence as a race and homelands. They are being diluted by incoming migration and encouraged by the media and establishment to procreate with Africans. They are being brainwashed and guilt-tripped about things that had nothing to do with them in order to encourage low self esteem (which shows int he number of white people depressed and 'confused' about life nowadays).

For example, out of every 4000 arrests in the US more white men die in police custody than blacks - so the racial element of the George Floyd case shouldn't exist. But it does, and the media are fanning the flames.

Blacks are encouraged to always see things along racial lines - but if a white does this they are an evil supremacist.

That is not consistency. In fact it negates the whole concept of 'racism' and 'equality'.

If Floyd had been white nobody would have heard of him - or cared less if they did. Nobody would give a toss what misfortune struck a violent criminal who robbed lone women at gunpoint in their own homes. If they heard he'd died most people would probably say 'Who cares' or 'Good'.

But instead grown supposedly intelligent people are crying and wailing like babies in a pram. then again the media has always been good at mass delusion. (If you're interested in this read the book 'Propaganda' by the Jew who invented the modern PR industry Edward Bernays).

All the points of Cultural Marxism/K Plan/Great Replacement are happening and cannot be denied. It doesn't matter where the blueprint is written, where it originated from or who wrote it - all its pointers are being enthusiastically enforced by the powerful people who pull the world's strings - and have been for years.

Remember, of all the main races, the white race is the only race who according to the UN is officially dying out. All the others are thriving - Africans in particular are soon to triple in number yet are still known in the West as 'minorities'. And don't forget it is the UN who invented the term 'migration replacement'.

The 'Plan' is not an "official" plan so of course you won't see it advertised in the mas media - but by looking around you at the world, reading history and understanding how the globalist media/establishment operates you can clearly deduce that the K Plan/Cultural Marxism/Great R etc is a policy that has been happening for decades.

There is no plan.

Your 'analysis' of what's happening is a racist fairytale - I doubt you could engage with any Marxist ideas or the principles of pr because you can't deal with anything that isn't at the level of My First Book Of White Nationalism.

There is no plan.

Your 'analysis' of what's happening is a racist fairytale - I doubt you could engage with any Marxist ideas or the principles of pr because you can't deal with anything that isn't at the level of My First Book Of White Nationalism.
Again a very silly answer. Address my points rather than giving some puerile comment.

For example, explain to me why the Floyd thing is a racial issue when per capita more whites are 'killed' by US police.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom