world tour, u.s. release announced!!!!!

Must. have. tickets. for. all. of. these. shows.

03-16 Montclair, NJ - Wellmont Theater
03-21 New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom
03-22 Philadelphia, PA - Academy of Music
03-25 New York, NY - Webster Hall
03-26 New York, NY - Carnegie Hall

Announce the on sale dates already!!!

Crap, I'm gonna be so tired at work that week :D

I considered going to all as well, but decided if I really want to deal with the stess of getting there early and making sure I am up front. lol..
I'm def going to Montclair. I have to find out which of the other ones listed above are only seating because that takes a little of the stress out. Knowing that I can arrive at a normal time and not have to battle my way up front is relaxing. Seeing Morrissey without being smashed by other fans was a good experience when I saw him in Red Bank in 2000. :D

Oh my god, I just saw that Montclair gig! That's just a few minutes down the road (and almost on my birthday).

It's going to be even better than the Hammerstein run, and that was one awesome week!

I considered going to all as well, but decided if I really want to deal with the stess of getting there early and making sure I am up front. lol..
I'm def going to Montclair. I have to find out which of the other ones listed above are only seating because that takes a little of the stress out. Knowing that I can arrive at a normal time and not have to battle my way up front is relaxing. Seeing Morrissey without being smashed by other fans was a good experience when I saw him in Red Bank in 2000. :D

If I get close at one of these, it'll be worth it. I saw him at Rutgers back in the day (1997?) and regret not making a stage attempt.

Thank God that the Chicago date at the Aragon is on a Saturday. In April. When there's at least a chance that it won't be freezing cold that day. The question is, will people begin lining up on Friday night?

i hope the sale dates are far away!

i'm going to all of these, so i'll probably see you at some point!

Thank God that the Chicago date at the Aragon is on a Saturday. In April. When there's at least a chance that it won't be freezing cold that day. The question is, will people begin lining up on Friday night?

Sounds like a date. ;)

I was happy his stint this year fell on a weekend. I hope to see him in Milwaukee on Friday night, so I couldn't line up until Sat. He played on a Thursday in 2006. I got there about two hours early and the line was long, but not bad. I was maybe the 100th person. It looked like 10-20 people had been there overnight. Naturally, they were first in line. ;) And that was his only US stop of the 2nd leg. Doesn't mean it won't be longer & more nuts this year.. Anyway, I went right to center stage when we got in and that's where I stayed. I was solo, so it was easy to position myself :). I'd like to say you don't need to camp out overnight, but I'd be in for morning on the day of if the weather's not too bad.

Ever been to Cubs opening day in April?! :eek: brrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Wasn't Australia on the plans for next year? Anyone knows about this?

Really, he was supposed to start there. I'd be a little irked if I were them...what gives. He better be there at some point. Maybe he'll end up there, which could guarantee AUS/NZ that he goes out with a bang! So :guitar:

Last edited:
Sounds like a date. ;)

I was happy his stint this year fell on a weekend. I hope to see him in Milwaukee on Friday night, so I couldn't line up until Sat. He played on a Thursday in 2006. I got there about two hours early and the line was long, but not bad. I was maybe the 100th person. It looked like 10-20 people had been there overnight. Naturally, they were first in line. ;) And that was his only US stop of the 2nd leg. Doesn't mean it won't be longer & more nuts this year.. Anyway, I went right to center stage when we got in and that's where I stayed. I was solo, so it was easy to position myself :). I'd like to say you don't need to camp out overnight, but I'd be in for morning on the day of if the weather's not too bad.

Ever been to Cubs opening day in April?! :eek: brrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

I've been thinking about doing Milwaukee on Friday night, but haven't made a decision one way or the other. I'll definitely be at the Aragon, though. I'll probably wake up at the crack of dawn and catch a train into the city.

I'll see ya there, hopefully! :D

I was not able to find a seating chart for the Wellmont (coming soon, hopefully), however by clicking on shows on their website gave me some sort of idea on how they sell tickets; left/right orchestra and left right balconies.

I also read a blog on someone who saw the Counting Crows show; this show actually premiered the theatre's opening. He said everyone was let in GA and folks were right up to the stage. The seating may go farther back then descend upwards.

Here's hoping for GA near the stage.

Back
Top Bottom