Worst Morrissey song

The Secret of Music is great. I guess California Son doesn't count since they'r not Morrissey songs. Kiss Me A Lot might be the one. The worst Morrissey song ever is definitely off of either WPINOYB or LIHS. The reason I think of that one is because I believe the nephew actually made a video for it?
It's one thing to have a forgettable song but to actually make a video for it sends the message that it's the best Morrissey can do and it's not. If it ever was he should quit.

^^^ I always loved Found Found Found.

The Secret of Music is great. I guess California Son doesn't count since they'r not Morrissey songs. Kiss Me A Lot might be the one. The worst Morrissey song ever is definitely off of either WPINOYB or LIHS. The reason I think of that one is because I believe the nephew actually made a video for it?
It's one thing to have a forgettable song but to actually make a video for it sends the message that it's the best Morrissey can do and it's not. If it ever was he should quit.

^^^ I always loved Found Found Found.
I dig The Secret of Music too.

• This is Not Your Country
  • That's How People Grow Up
  • I Bury the Living (but I love it from "Funny how the war goes on...")
  • Who Will Protect Us From the Police?

Everything else I love, like or, at the very least, don't mind.
I like This is not your country, a great forgotten b-side.

Of course, the cowards scream racism but as per, they’re wrong.

Seems like The Secret of Music is a lot more popular than I thought!

I remember being in the queue to see Morrissey on the ROTT tour & we were all discussing favourite/least favourite songs & one guy said he hated ‘Life is a Pigsty’. It went down like a lead balloon!!

The worst morrissey songs are the ones he won’t let me hear

This is not your country, Black cloud, Ambitious outsiders, The youngest was the most loved, The bullfighter dies, Asian rut. These are all songs I really dislike.

Sweety pie..... can’t finish that song. While in general Morrissey stands way above the rest, that song does not.
I love Sweetie Pie but find it a difficult listen because of it's tragic tale.😭

Should have said I'm less keen on Sweaty Pies but that's a different story altogether 😳

Back
Top Bottom