Would you let Moz shit on you?

I would not. Even if drunk. I'd let him pee on me if I were drunk and he were drunk and it was sort of an accident in an alley while bar hopping. Like a wind came up and it drifted on me in the breeze in a poetic way.

Not in any circumstances. I might let him sneeze on me if he was good. Maybe wipe his nose on my elbow.

Please add one more vote in the "No" column, for J. Playfair. Lol, you should start a poll on this, Mozza.

I wonder how many of the inhabitants at the Sands Hotel would vote "Yes" on this question?

"At Amber" by Moz

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wanted to answer this question when they asked it a few years ago on AYNIM but I was running errands and didn't want to type the answer out on the phone...you know.

He sort of shit on all of us, if you take his last few albums into account.

I know it's cliche but ROTT kept me alive during some particularly shittay months. And everyone disses YOR but he was processing some major MAJOR cosmic shit I suspect that may read weird as an album. But I get it.

I know it's cliche but ROTT kept me alive during some particularly shittay months. And everyone disses YOR but he was processing some major MAJOR cosmic shit I suspect that may read weird as an album. But I get it.

Did you really like ROTT? I mean REALLY?!?!?

That's one of the great thing about him. His music seems to speak to us in different ways and at different times.

Did you really like ROTT? I mean REALLY?!?!?

I really did. I'd take walks with my dog to get out of the house and listen to it on my CDman over and over and over, I Ran and Pigsty being my favorite tracks. My regular path was walking over train tracks and he talked me out of my increasingly consistent daydream of lying down on them. That single cover of him in that era blew my mind, I don't know which one it is, but to me ROTT was him talking me out of sticking my head in front of a freight train. (I haven't felt suicidal in years btw. Yay God!) I feel like I just TMI'd but f*** it.

This is so disturbing to even think about. But funny because it is so disturbing.

No - and for the record, no one is going to shit on me.

I've sobered up and still would let him.

Not on my face I don't think. Maybe on my chest or feet.

I think this might be a dream that will sadly never become a reality as he doesn't strike me either real or cosmically as a person who would take a dump in anything other than a toilet...preferably with the door closed.

This is all most unpleasant.
And if you do all insist on this sort of practice, I hope you have a jolly good
wash afterwards, with plenty of hot soapy water!

Back
Top Bottom