Would you take your life if you were destinated to be alone for the rest of your life

Re: Would you take your life if you were destinated to be alone for the rest of your

jesus christ!!!

:crazy:

go outside.

Re: Would you take your life if you were destinated to be alone for the rest of your

This is a hypothetical question, of course people can't be taken away from your life. Unfortunately.

I HOPE it's a hypothetical question! :straightface:

Yeah but I'd go berserk first and get all the baddies.

Then I'd march right up to the gardens outside Buckingham Palace and take a giant turd right there in front of the queen and then eat a cyanide capsule.

Yeah but I'd go berserk first and get all the baddies.

Then I'd march right up to the gardens outside Buckingham Palace and take a giant turd right there in front of the queen and then eat a cyanide capsule.

She'd probably be at Balmoral

I'm just saying if you are going to kill yourself you should go out with a bang and make some people laugh, doing a number two in the palace grounds would get a big laugh I'm sure.

tumblr_l44l30kC1E1qzdi59o1_500.jpg

All your contact with people has been taken away from your miserable life. You are predetermined to be alone forever. Is people really that important to you to take your life?

I don't know, honestly. It could depend on the alternative options - are there animals around? Is my bank account exuberantly happy? Is morrissey-solo.com still running?

It would probably depend on how meaningful, useful and viable such a life would turn out to be.

All your contact with people has been taken away from your miserable life. You are predetermined to be alone forever. Is people really that important to you to take your life?

Dear God the hours must fly by in your house :(

I came on here all happy as well.:squiffy:

I wouldn't take my life I'd invent invisible people and talk to them...I do it already so it wouldn't be hard/:rolleyes::lbf:

If someone said I could have no dealings with people ever again, I would be dancing on the ceiling.

As a rule, I don't get on with people very well.

So long as I can still have my guitar

No because if people were taken out of my life it would mean I could do whatever the hell I wanted without thinking about others.

Being alone allows you to be free. Come and go as you please. It may get lonely but I would just get some pets they're better than people any day.

Wait...aren't most Morrissey fans destined to be alone for the rest of their lives?

tumblr_l4y44pC39h1qzdi59o1_1280.jpg

who is going to build my house, make my clothes, grow my food, read my research... if i have to do all these things by myself, i'm not okay!!

on the other hand, no need for clothes, food grows wild everywhere, no people to research, and i already have a house (can i keep it)... so it's just me and my girlcats... brilliant!! *signs off and contemplates solitude*
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

who is going to build my house, make my clothes, grow my food, read my research... if i have to do all these things by myself, i'm not okay!!

on the other hand, no need for clothes, food grows wild everywhere, no people to research, and i already have a house (can i keep it)... so it's just me and my girlcats... brilliant!! *signs off and contemplates solitude*
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

But no men Nightie, hmmm.....*rubs chin*

Hmm, depends on the circumstances. Living alone in the form of an isolation cell - no way, I would rather kill myself! But living alone and the world otherwise would be as normal, automatic buses, just go in and take what you want from the supermarket etc., well that actually seems quite nice!

I'm Ok by myself, thanks. :thumb:

Tags
misery
Back
Top Bottom