Wouldn't it be nice...

E

El Boydelz

I'm happily awaiting my tickets to the Seattle show and I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if no one tried to rush the stage this time. Countless shows have been delayed or full-on cut short due to peoples general goofiness. Moz is great no doubt, probably one of the greatest lyricists ever. Do you think the other 2000 people at the show cares to see YOU on stage. I just wanna see the old boy sing and watch the lads riff away. He's older and so are most of his fans 25-40 I figure, so let's let him age with grace singing and not dodging crazed lunatics. Also, does anyone know whose opening? By the way grease-person. I only find you funny when you cut down other peoples stupid questions (feel free to have a go at me, I'd enjoy it...) but the ones you do alone are @#!!!. Peace, love and soul kids.

> I'm happily awaiting my tickets to the Seattle show and I was
> thinking wouldn't it be nice if no one tried to rush the stage
> this time. Countless shows have been delayed or full-on cut
> short due to peoples general goofiness. Moz is great no doubt,
> probably one of the greatest lyricists ever. Do you think the
> other 2000 people at the show cares to see YOU on stage. I just
> wanna see the old boy sing and watch the lads riff away. He's
> older and so are most of his fans 25-40 I figure,

Oh yes. We are all over the hill now. Thanks a lot.

>so let's let
> him age with grace singing and not dodging crazed lunatics.

You can be a lunatic at any age.

True, as you quite clearly indicate, we are all moving a bit slower because our walkers constantly hit the people around us, but do you realize that some of us do not age mentally?

Who has a reason? I know someone who chastised a guy who was 24 for still going out and drinking with the guys, but she herself has finished going through her 2nd divorce at 35 from a babyish jerk who wanted a mommy more than a wife. Tell me, what is so appealing about that? Nothing! Some of us have priorities.

There are some of us who want to remain young and free, but unfortunatly, the calendar on the wall doesn't grant our wish. It keeps pushing us out of certain age brackets we should still be in.

^edit extraneous stuff at end^

Back
Top Bottom