"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

"Istanbul" can now be previewed on iTunes New Zealand and goddamn does it sound awesome.

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/world-peace-is-none-your-business/id875907196

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

So perhaps it is Istanbul rather than Bullfighter that will be imminently released?

So far, from the sounds of it, there has been no dud in the 4 tracks that I have heard - all be it they are live renditions or a wee snippet like this. The sound is so refreshing though!

Damn, that is borderline stunning. Morrissey's voice is magnificent in this song! After listening to it, for a second time, I can honestly say that I'm very excited for the entire album now. Before listening to this, I was just kind of going through the motions, but not now. It's like 2004, all over again. The lyrics are great too, and the song "changes up" a few times, which I love. I am stunned at how good this is.

To be honest, everyone putting down the band (me included), are going to have to eat their words after listening to this track. Who's the drummer? He's damn good. Jesse and Boz's guitars are damn good too. This song really gets atmospheric.

To be honest, everyone putting down the band (me included), are going to have to eat their words after listening to this track. Who's the drummer? He's damn good. Jesse and Boz's guitars are damn good too. This song really gets atmospheric.

I think the critics and fans were right to slam YOR though. They've learnt their mistakes and come back with something better.

I think the critics and fans were right to slam YOR though. They've learnt their mistakes and come back with something better.

Yes well Years Of Refusal has it's detractors and supporters. I loved it, but then I'm a unique individual... ahem, cough, splutter...

This Istanbul track sounds f***ing amazing!!!!!

What are the lyrics (obviously not the full song, but from the sample)?

What are the lyrics (obviously not the full song, but from the sample)?

It is (I think):

Oh, Istanbul
Give me back my brown-eyed (?) sun
Moon light jumping through the trees
Sunken eyes avoiding me
From dawn til dusk the hunt is on

Yes well Years Of Refusal has it's detractors and supporters. I loved it, but then I'm a unique individual... ahem, cough, splutter...

This Istanbul track sounds f***ing amazing!!!!!

I like Years Of Refusal too, I can't figure out how to hear this Istanbul sample lol.

I like Years Of Refusal too, I can't figure out how to hear this Istanbul sample lol.

I've tried switching to the NZ itunes store too and it's not working for me; the track is still greyed out.

This method did work for 'WPINOYB' previously but not this time. It's annoying.

It is (I think):

Oh, Istanbul
Give me back my brown-eyed (?) sun
Moon light jumping through the trees
Sunken eyes avoiding me
From dawn til dusk the hunt is on

Thank you! :)

I've tried switching to the NZ itunes store too and it's not working for me; the track is still greyed out.

This method did work for 'WPINOYB' previously but not this time. It's annoying.

Yep. Same here. I can't access it. I have to say the spoken word Istanbul is quite stunning by itself.

Yep. Same here. I can't access it. I have to say the spoken word Istanbul is quite stunning by itself.

Log out of iTunes and close the app/program. Then click on the Istanbul link above -cut the link and copy into your browser.
Do this a few times and it'll work. I had the same problems and this solved it.

What spoken word for Istanbul? When did that come out?

The itunes preview is playing for me from that browser itunes page. It's still not listenable on the Australian store.

My god this song sounds so good. It's a really interesting sounding melody and there was a little sprig of sitar in those guitars I heard.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom