Morrissey Central "X FACTOR ITALIA" (October 23, 2021)

X FACTOR ITALIA

Roughly:

X Factor, Erio reinterprets the Smiths: his execution moves Manuel Agnelli
Erio continues to amaze with his performances. He did so last night, during the X Factor 2021 Home Visits (on Sky and NOW, always available on demand), where he brought his reinterpretation of a great classic by The Smiths such as “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want ”by making everyone move. Manuel Agnelli, team judge, and actor Marco Giallini, his guest yesterday, agreed: Erio deserves to be among the 3 who access the Live Shows starting next week, Thursday 28 October on Sky and NOW.

Brief clip found:

Regards,
FWD.

Didn’t care for it. There is an emotion that is present when M sings it that seems genuine. With this chap, it sounds to me like he’s “trying” to sing it with emotion… just as he would any other tune.

So, just so we're clear, Morrissey openly despises this type of TV show unless the contestants are singing his songs? What a c***.
Yup, pretty much. Just as he hates so many successful new musicians but if they asked him to do a collaboration he would no doubt jump at the chance.
I genuinely love Morrissey's music but he's a bit of a bell-end, let's be honest 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry, I've heard countless versions of Please, Please, Please, and this is easily in the bottom one.

The vibrato hides a painfully tuneless voice. In my opinion.
02BEE901-728E-4482-8899-B2788D1F9846.jpeg

X FACTOR ITALIA

Roughly:

X Factor, Erio reinterprets the Smiths: his execution moves Manuel Agnelli
Erio continues to amaze with his performances. He did so last night, during the X Factor 2021 Home Visits (on Sky and NOW, always available on demand), where he brought his reinterpretation of a great classic by The Smiths such as “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want ”by making everyone move. Manuel Agnelli, team judge, and actor Marco Giallini, his guest yesterday, agreed: Erio deserves to be among the 3 who access the Live Shows starting next week, Thursday 28 October on Sky and NOW.

Brief clip found:

Regards,
FWD.

Reminds me of "I started a Joke" Bee Gees

that trembly voice these people use does f,,, all for me.

LOL... Maybe it's just me, but I can't help hearing "see the laugh I've had can make a good man turn bad".

The singer is not terrible, but not amazing either... the music is TERRIBLE (but that's the standard for mostly all these shows, hard to get why they make the music of whatever they choose sound horrible... I assume they make a lot of money and they are able to hire very talented musicians, but they obviously don't.).

The power in arts & entertainment does not lie with unknown talent. There's no hypocrisy.
The "unknown talent" is not dragged into the TV studio and forced to appear on these shows by "the power in arts and entertainment". Without their voluntary participation, there is no show.

When Morrissey endorses and promotes any of the "unknown talent", he's endorsing and promoting the programme itself. He's a hypocrite and a c_nt.

The "unknown talent" is not dragged into the TV studio and forced to appear on these shows by "the power in arts and entertainment". Without their voluntary participation, there is no show.

When Morrissey endorses and promotes any of the "unknown talent", he's endorsing and promoting the programme itself. He's a hypocrite and a c_nt.

No - you are. How petty & pathetic do you have to be to post something like that? Artists do what they can to get by. He doesn't have to love a record company to love a record & there's nothing wrong with being a singer.

Go sort out your desperate need to find things to insult him for.

No - you are. How petty & pathetic do you have to be to post something like that? Artists do what they can to get by. He doesn't have to love a record company to love a record & there's nothing wrong with being a singer.

The Nerak has been unleashed

I have no negative statements to make about this. I can see why some people liked it. I personally did not enjoy the vocal. I didn't like it in such a high register.

Did he sing.. "could make a gay man turn bad"?

"Artists" whoring themselves are fair game. They make X Factor et al possible.

For you - YOU - to call anyone else on these boards pathetic is beyond ironic.

Your hero's a hypocritical c_nt. Grow up and get the f_ck over it.

"Artists" whoring themselves are fair game. They make X Factor et al possible.

For you - YOU - to call anyone else on these boards pathetic is beyond ironic.

Your hero's a hypocritical c_nt. Grow up and get the f_ck over it.

Aye, because you spending your time posting spiteful, hateful bullsh*t about Morrissey & every struggling artist trying to make it in a tough business isn't a tragic waste of your miserable life.

Lol at YOU thinking I give any credence to your stinking opinion.

You're hating on someone over a tv talent show.

You obviously can't grow up or get over it.

Aye, because you spending your time posting spiteful, hateful bullsh*t about Morrissey & every struggling artist trying to make it in a tough business isn't a tragic waste of your miserable life.

Lol at YOU thinking I give any credence to your stinking opinion.

You're hating on someone over a tv talent show.

You obviously can't grow up or get over it.
Aww... diddums, can't you do another trawl of your extensive corpus of "press cuttings" to help you somehow prove Steve isn't being a hypocritical c_nt? Give it a go. It can't do any harm to waste some more of your life on this utterly pointless nonsense.

As for your "struggling artist" pish, they're a bunch of meritless chancers craving an opportunity to be famous - whether or not they're singing your hero's songs.

Aww... diddums, can't you do another trawl of your extensive corpus of "press cuttings" to help you somehow prove Steve isn't being a hypocritical c_nt? Give it a go. It can't do any harm to waste some more of your life on this utterly pointless nonsense.

As for your "struggling artist" pish, they're a bunch of meritless chancers craving an opportunity to be famous - whether or not they're singing your hero's songs.

Nothing is more meritless than you.

Nothing is more meritless than you.
The thread isn't about me; it's about Steven's approval of one of these kid's-a-looker types. You know, those struggling artists that he, like you, holds in such high regard. I'm sure he once made a terrible song about them. (He was certainly struggling the day he wrote that.)

Anyway, try and stay on-topic, Karen.

The thread isn't about me; it's about Steven's approval of one of these kid's-a-looker types. You know, those struggling artists that he, like you, holds in such high regard. I'm sure he once made a terrible song about them. (He was certainly struggling the day he wrote that.)

Anyway, try and stay on-topic, Karen.

Every contestant isn't a Kid's A Looker type.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom