Years of Refusal Has Leaked

Well copywrited material I believe is a violated of the beloved TOS. You'll have to ask a mod for special permission...

Or, y'know, use google.

This album is f***ing great by the way :D

where is it and how can i get to hear it .... can someone stick up on megaupload or something like that

It's primarily going around via sendspace/private messages at this stage. Not torrents or anywhere like that yet.

I’m absolutely loving the album. I think Black cloud would make a great second single.

Already? Shit!

Should I stretch out and wait for the official thing? would downloading it now cheapen the experience? damn.

When Last I Spoke to Carol is five star stuff.

Agreed. I don't dislike a single track on this album, unlike with ROTT when it first leaked here three years ago.

It literally took me less than 2 minutes to find it online.
And no, I didn't download it...

Agreed. I don't dislike a single track on this album.

I agree even THPGU and AYNIM. :eek:

I can’t wait to hear these songs live, especially ‘It’s not your Birthday anymore’.

Do none of you people asking for a PM know how a search engine like google works?? I searched and the download was the very first result. It's not hard.

The Official "I've Just Downloaded YoR Illegally" Thread

And no, you can't have the link. Find it yourselves.

My google must be some inferior google...I can't find a thing.
If it's possible for anyone to PM me, and tell me where to go, I'd appreciate it alot!

Thanks.

Do none of you people asking for a PM know how a search engine like google works?? I searched and the download was the very first result. It's not hard.

like others im trying to find it but to no avail, could someone please PM me, cheers

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom