Years of Refusal Has Leaked

...fantastic album... OK the lyricsa re not 'meat is murder' but it is fantastic and I feel thankful that he is still releasing material that is not 'mierda', it's a great thing...

Looking froward to listening to it back to back with The Presets tonight on my drive home...

~Frosty

Well, I´ll buy the new record! :D I have all Morrissey´s records so why have a copy when i can have the original?:guitar: I prefer the original, including the artwork, etc.:horny:

thanks for the sendspace link!

i love sisms and odgwbf - best in a long time. the rest of the album is in the 'grower' category. shame he felt it necessary to put the previous 2 singles on there. but it's not like we're not used to it..

and naturally, the day i can buy the cd i will do so. it's just great to get a chance to listen early!

:)

First impressions on first listen; underwhelming meandering.
Though I'm not listening in the correct environment either

Quite like I Last Spoke To Carol, sounds very 60s death singer kind of material (or for the younger viewers a bit like The Last Shadow Puppets. and the one with the French sample at the start (Good In Your Time) particularly "the breakdown" and Mama and Skull are strong openers

Had to fast forward through Thats How People Grow Up.

Not greatly impressed by the lyrics, nothing to laugh out loud too and think some words are stretched beyond the reals of poetic licence(apart form the first track) The single sounds quite strong within the context of an album.

Theres some overwrought guitar solo on one track which is quite frankly SHIT. Hmmm Moz will plod on and we'll plod on with him. Cuuld be a big album in the States with right backing

Mayybe I'm retarded or something but the link at the bottom of the Sendspace page says wait.. link loading.. But it never does!! meh. I really wanna hear it but I'm cursed, methinks. I had no trouble d/ling 'The Never Heard Symphonies'.zip posted in another thread. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe a friend will have it and send it to me thru aol instantmssgr? Wanna be friends? I can hope.. Or maybe the link will repair itself.. I need something to happen!!

Last edited:
Mayybe I'm retarded or something but the link at the bottom of the Sendspace page says wait.. link loading.. But it never does!! meh. I really wanna hear it but I'm cursed, methinks. I had no trouble d/ling 'The Never Heard Symphonies'.zip posted in another thread. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe a friend will have it and send it to me thru aol instantmssgr? Wanna be friends? I can hope.. Or maybe the link will repair itself.. I need something to happen!!

I got it from here.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4622635/Morrissey_-_Years_Of_Refusal_[mp3-256-2009]

Hi all, I am using my flat mates laptop and she will hang me by the balls if I do anything that may harm her new computer. Would some kind soul be able to email me a copy?

[email protected]

I always buy new Moz records so you have no problem about me not buying the CD and vinyl formats.

Thank you in advance.

I had it but a Dragon ate it for dinner last night...:(

Man why don' you say simply say i want the album. period.

Take a look at the torrents.

I had it but a Dragon ate it for dinner last night...:(

Man why don' you say simply say i want the album. period.

Take a look at the torrents.

Well I can't risk dl'ing anything on this laptop as I said it is my flat mates work computer and i can't dl the torrent software and things you need.

Well I can't risk dl'ing anything on this laptop as I said it is my flat mates work computer and i can't dl the torrent software and things you need.

You've lasted this long, another week or two won't kill you. Besides, you'll have the new b-sides next week to tide you over until the album comes out officially. ;)

Sorry man, Morrissey's team has done an incredible job deleting all the links.

Due to a violation of our terms of use, the file has been removed from the server.

However U2's team has done a much better job... no leaks yet! pretty amazing.

Sorry man, Morrissey's team has done an incredible job deleting all the links.

Due to a violation of our terms of use, the file has been removed from the server.

However U2's team has done a much better job... no leaks yet! pretty amazing.

But who'd want U2's album anyway?

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom