Years of Refusal Has Leaked

He also needs to more songs about him raping people. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore is f***ing great.

cheers for the PM cant wait to here it

Anyone help with a link?
I don't speak Russian and I have a 3 year old that needs looking after so I can't spend all day searching....

Cheers
Dave

it's not your birthday anymore is the best thing i have ever heard

Anyone help with a link?
I don't speak Russian and I have a 3 year old that needs looking after so I can't spend all day searching....

Cheers
Dave

i cant find it either can seomone PM a link too! I AM buying it just want to hear it nOW!!!!!!!! sounds like a cracker by all of your comments,

PM Me PLEASE!!!

JERRY FINN, I FORGIVE YOU FOR 'YOU ARE THE QUARRY'.

fcf

I feel like a right tit because I can't find it either :doh:

The beginning of 'I’m ok by myself 'sounds so much like ‘Sweet and tender hooligan’.

Well as with almost every album he's ever done since 1984, there is one track that I could do without. Sorry Doesn't Help take a bow.

Everything else though I'm very positive about.

Well it was PM'd to me within a couple of minutes - thanks.

Surely there's no reason not to post it... we will all be buying it in 3 different versions when it come out...and surely by posting a link, well, it's not the same as hosting it, is it?

Black Eyed Susan moment in You Were Good In Your Time.

Well it was PM'd to me within a couple of minutes - thanks.

Surely there's no reason not to post it... we will all be buying it in 3 different versions when it come out...and surely by posting a link, well, it's not the same as hosting it, is it?

TOS would disagree, unfortunatly.

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom