Years of Refusal Has Leaked

It surely has.

Where?

And before anyone asks, yes, it is a great record. It would have been a fantastic record, though, if THPGU and AYNIM had been omitted and replaced with something else.

And before anyone asks, yes, it is a great record. It would have been a fantastic record, though, if THPGU and AYNIM had been omitted and replaced with something else.

I've listened to the beginning and end of them just to see how they fit :o, I think they work.

i have to say that i wasn't impressed to hear that those two tracks were being included on the record but listening to them in the context of it, they sound re-invigorated to these ears and thoroughly deserving of their place.

Yeah, I'l probably get used to them after repeated listens. I don't dislike those two tracks at all, they're great, it's just that I've heard them so many times before that I find myself skipping over them.

:cool:

All You need is me & how people grow....are they re-recordings or just the same? i think thats how people grow up could have had a better intro and vocal take, dont you? not sure about all you need is me. i think it was good as it was.
also has that dvd been released of the hollywood show yet?

All You need is me & how people grow....are they re-recordings or just the same? i think thats how people grow up could have had a better intro and vocal take, dont you? not sure about all you need is me. i think it was good as it was.
also has that dvd been released of the hollywood show yet?

They're both the same recordings as previously released.

The Hollywood Bowl DVD is due out on March 1, according to HMV.

It certainly has and I'm listening right now. First impressions, I like it,good short songs and I'm loving the trumpet on Carol. Love the keyboards on Mama as well,quite different to the live version.
If anybody does want to download it just make sure you can suss russian out...good luck!

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom