You are a...

By nature--not alarm clock, you are a... ?

• night owl

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • early bird

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • both

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Girlfriend said:
A night owl, so here I am, I should be in bed!

Hey Fuzzy. I used to be into CB radios!

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Hey, 10/10 that good buddy!

So was I when I was a kid.
Oh happy days.........

:D

andy_fozzy said:
Hey, 10/10 that good buddy!

Hey Andy, was thinking about this over the weekend and forums like this are the modern version of CB radios aren't they?

Where once there was "10/10 Good buddy" now there is "LOL".

I actually got into them before they were strictly legal and then it was 1-9, 1-9 for a copy, then it became legal and went to channel 14 for some reason.

anyway good times, and no, i'm not really that old, just have a great memory :D .

Anyway, back to the topic, I detest having early nights, it's almost like I feel as though I'm going to miss out on something - like last night, I went to bed 10pm (having laughed my head off at Christiano Ronaldo crying!!) but couldn't sleep until way after 11pm.

mjp said:
Hey Andy, was thinking about this over the weekend and forums like this are the modern version of CB radios aren't they?

Where once there was "10/10 Good buddy" now there is "LOL".

I actually got into them before they were strictly legal and then it was 1-9, 1-9 for a copy, then it became legal and went to channel 14 for some reason.

anyway good times, and no, i'm not really that old, just have a great memory :D .

Anyway, back to the topic, I detest having early nights, it's almost like I feel as though I'm going to miss out on something - like last night, I went to bed 10pm (having laughed my head off at Christiano Ronaldo crying!!) but couldn't sleep until way after 11pm.

Yep, I suppose they are aren't they lol!!
Actually, CB seems to be getting a bit more popular now. I can listen to them on my scanner. Can be quite interesting at times ;)

I like to stay up late. Nightime is very peaceful, as is early morning. I like staying up late at night, but I also like getting up early. That's why I went for 'both'.

(And my Mrs likes her sleep, so she goes to sleep quite early, I stay up late to enjoy the peace and quiet :D

Back
Top Bottom