Morrissey Central "YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ALONE-NESS" (February 23, 2021)

0-1_dxcesf.jpg

0-6_bi2ebi.jpg

0-17_tyaean.jpg

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 68997
View attachment 68999
View attachment 68995

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

"JUSTIN BIEBER" ???

No it's just more lock-jawed pop stars
thicker than pig-shit
Nothing to convey
So scared to show intelligence
It might smear their lovely career

@ Morrissey Just because a schmo wears a Smiths T-shirt, doesn't mean you should sell-out. Also, none of them are aware of your politics.

I can see the headline on an NME article:

Morrissey Is Desperate; He Thanks Justin Bieber For Wearing A Smiths T-shirt

Another rubbish post that doesn’t include the final wishes of Moz before his death.

As boring as the pathetic replies from his delusional extremist fan base defending his fascism and racism.

Tick tock Moz. Mum awaits you and grows impatient.
Still dull as dish water ....
when will your posts be moderately
Of any importance....
dull dull dull ... View attachment 69016

"JUSTIN BIEBER" ???

No it's just more lock-jawed pop stars
thicker than pig-shit
Nothing to convey
So scared to show intelligence
It might smear their lovely career

@ Morrissey Just because a schmo wears a Smiths T-shirt, doesn't mean you should sell-out. Also, none of them are aware of your politics.

I can see the headline on an NME article:

Morrissey Is Desperate; He Thanks Justin Bieber For Wearing A Smiths T-shirt

Morrissey isn't on the internet.

These posts just make Morrissey look like a sad has-been, please stop them Sam.

KIRSTEN DUNST was extremely great in Von Trier's Melancholia :hearteyes:

"Morrissey" saying Thank You to Justin Bieber?! Sam, please, stop posting the pictures of people your uncle has a zero respect for:sick:
Never mind Justin Bieber -- but Fred Durst!? The nu-metal guru and the creator of date rape rock as a genre. A true kindred spirit there.

i wonder if there is an idea dartboard at moz hq? so like whatever SER or uncle hit with the dart then they are like "brilliant! let's do that now!" then i wonder if "make a new album" or "how about that interview you promised" or "let's try writing another book" is also on the dartboard? or is it just like "google my name" and "go to the bakery" and "buy beer" in all the spots? i wish he had proper management and not an idea dartboard.

I think that’s quite likely, a lot of the dark corners of flat roof pubs have dart boards.

You say that with authority, but I don’t know how you can do that.

Because of the pattern of posting from SER's social.

Because Moz likes to add his name & the date to statements he's made.

Tells within some of the posts - SER apologising for an interview being late, Moz saying he'd been shown YouTube videos.

Plus Moz has mentioned struggling with basic tech over the years - so the idea that he'd suddenly develop the ability & will to go through videos & links & post them on that difficult to use website is a bit far fetched.

Because of the pattern of posting from SER's social.

Because Moz likes to add his name & the date to statements he's made.

Tells within some of the posts - SER apologising for an interview being late, Moz saying he'd been shown YouTube videos.

Plus Moz has mentioned struggling with basic tech over the years - so the idea that he'd suddenly develop the ability & will to go through videos & links & post them on that difficult to use website is a bit far fetched.
But Moz has said that he uses YouTube, though.

These posts just make Morrissey look like a sad has-been, please stop them Sam.

I wouldn’t say that. I guess it’s just
people like us would rather see some interesting content from Morrissey’s life being posted instead. Unseen, unheard information, new interviews, long or more frequent writings from the man himself.

But it seems that this is not what Morrissey wants to do or would ever (so far) think of doing. Is it because it’s too much work? he feels it interferes with his personal life? or is it him keeping whatever’s left of the mystery alive in this modern world of instant information and gratification? maybe he would
rather we use our imagination rather than having it all laid out and available to us and the world?

Maybe no content at all on Central would be a better and a wiser move than letting Sam have the reins. And though True To You didn’t have all the bells and whistles that solo has, at least Morrissey didn’t allow Julia to post whatever she thought was Morrissey ‘related’, or post what is just plain pointless and tasteless as we see with Sam’s posts on Central.

I guess Sam thinks his posts are what a ‘Morrissey fan’ would want or enjoys? Well, he’s wrong. We want what we always wanted, and that’s
the art from the man himself.

:cool:

But Moz has said that he uses YouTube, though.

Looking at YouTube & being tech savvy enough to post (or even search) are two different things.

It also explains the massive disconnect between the things he says & some of the videos posted. There's two clashing sensibilities at work, rather than one.

So Sam has the time to do a Google Image search for "Celebrity twats wearing Morrissey T-Shirts", but not post the interview he promised back in October?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom