Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes you think he knew Kirk Douglas personally? He sent him a note and a DVD? That means they were “friends”?

Morrissey has spent a lifetime sending correspondence and writing reviews. THAT’S where he got his start.

Don’t turn into one the apologist hacks, ‘round here, who mindlessly slurp up his dribbling drivel. This is a play for sympathy. ...and a gross, fawning attempt to turn “fan-mail” into a relationship.

Oh - and Kirk Douglas was 103. There’s no f***ing tragedy here. An old man died, probably at least 10 years past his own desired expiry date.

...but Morrissey will make EVERYTHING about Morrissey.

f***ing gross.

It's always about Morrissey.

I’ll give YOU two. Beyond that, you need to stop worrying about reality and get back up Morrissey’s cozy, warm asshole - with the rest of the rubes around here. You’re not fit for the real world.

This is a f***ing circus full of sad clowns.

Said clown #1 from clown central.

You’ve never, never, been less welcome than you are right now.
Welcome where? Here? This is a site for the discussion of Morrissey related issues. Did you think it was a glory-hole for fawning fan-boys?

There are grown-ups around here, with differing opinions - who have the ability to see, feel and hear what’s going on with Moz.

Apparently, you’re not one of them. Back up the hole with ye.

Yes, it's @ordinaryboy86 in all its stupidity. If you make up a fake account, at least do it properly. Amateur.
I don’t have have to make up a fake account, felcher-boy. I can call your bullshit from anywhere in the world.

Are you and Hovis crossing swords up that asshole yet?

what do you think was his intention?

To remember that not only was he a great actor, but that he overcame obstacles to continue his art. I assume Morrissey found this inspiring and would hope that others would to, which is why he shared it publicly.

Welcomed by whom? By you? I’m not here for a warm welcome from a cold slug, son.

Weren’t you and the other teat-sucklers off to start a new, members-only site where Melvis could have his balls washed on the regular?

Off you go, kiddo. Nobody in the real world cares about your obsession with shitty music and the twat that has people make it for him.

Buy the singles. Buy the album. Enjoy them! ...and mind your f***ing manners, Rudy.
“You pleaded and squealed ...”

Last edited by a moderator:
Said clown #1 from clown central.
Can you please post a link to Clown Central?

I need some decent music and non-partisan reviews on what they have available for a children’s birthday event.

I’m sure the folks there will - at very least - be honest about what is and what isn’t clownery.

I find the 'portrait' at the end curious because it reminds me a little of this:

morrisseylettertopenpalrobertmackieasldkjaflsjdf_465_608_int.jpg

and this:

morrissey-letters-scan-robert-mackie-2.jpg

and probably quite a few others. Makes me wonder whether he drew something on his letter to Kirk, and Kirk responded in kind.

“You pleaded and squealed ...”
You’ve been asked for nothing but truths. ...in a hovel full of half-dead amoebas.

Pull your wee noggin from Morrissey’s anus for a moment. Clean the shit from your ears and make an effort, if you plan on continuing the weak-ass come-back nonsense, li’l fella.

"You must please remember"
Remember what? Remember Kirk's still dead? Remember this letter you got from Kirk?
What is it that Moz wants us to remember? I seem to have forgotten.
Morrissey says it is important (to remember). So the remaining fans praise this Kirk Douglas thing like there is no tomorrow. Even if they have never seen a film featuring Kirk D. Morrissey wants to show, that he knew him in person. Cool cat, he is.

I find the 'portrait' at the end curious because it reminds me a little of this:

and this:

and probably quite a few others. Makes me wonder whether he drew something on his letter to Kirk, and Kirk responded in kind.
EXACTLY.

Why make someone’s death about you? This is what the clown does now, on the regular.

A Spartacus Blu-Ray, autographed by Morrissey is now on sale @ Mporium.

and this:

My guess is, Morrissey corresponded with Kirk. Morrissey probably drew a little pic. Kirk did the same in reply. Which is f***ing great if true!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom