Morrissey Central "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE" (November 12, 2021)

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

ALONGSIDE ME

m_3_ovkhqv.png

13 November, Elizabeth's Day.

Nothing protects us.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Now only if Norm shared his feelings in some way, even with strangers (if one must) he would
have been a much nicer man.
yes, but "any port in a storm" should not be the maxim by which we live our lives.

dont get all upset, ket. what all this means is that now you can go blazer shopping with him!! (just kidding, moz, it's still me an' you for blazer shopping!!)

yes, but "any port in a storm" should not be the maxim by which we live our lives.

Are you saying that Morrissey’s posts of grief over his mother’s passing is a form of escape from his grief?

dont get all upset, ket.

Not upset. Just baffles me that you see the way he expresses his emotions as ‘cheap’.
what all this means is that now you can go blazer shopping with him!! (just kidding, moz, it's still me an' you for blazer shopping!!)
:(:lbf:

Are you saying that Morrissey’s posts of grief over his mother’s passing is a form of escape from his grief?

Not upset. Just baffles me that you see the way he expresses his emotions as ‘cheap’.

:(:lbf:
i just think he should practice better comportment. because he should have more resources than the internet for dealing with his grief!

im bored of talking about it, ket!!

i just think he should practice better comportment. because he should have more resources than the internet for dealing with his grief!

Yes, everyone thinks they know what Morrissey should do.

;)

Moz i hug you tightly, she is taking care of you i guarantee it!.I send you love, energy and peace,.
Moz when you remember her don´t cry may the emotion be laughter for remembering only the happy moments by your side !! and now: distant ,it is a only temporary separation,Moz i love you! te super amo!!💪❤️
No, she’s not and you don’t amo him. You’re delusional.

I reckon it’s a bloodly shame Mozzy won’t share more photos of his mum in a bathing suit enjoying the warm California sun back in the day.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom