You'll never guess who i saw on Extra!

Currer Bell

Dearly Departing
I'll give you some hints: he is solo and gave an interview to the media this past monday to promote his tour.

I'll post the answer later on.

No waaaay!! That's amazing, I woulda never thought this one interview with the press would be so poopular! :p :D Makes me kinda happy tho.

Morrissey on EXTRA

Did anyone see this the other day or post video of it? If not, I can post the video. I caught it by chance. It's really short, but you never see Morrissey on US Entertainment shows like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood...it was weird.

Anyway, if it hasn't been discussed or shown, I can work on getting the video up here.

Re: Morrissey on EXTRA

Did anyone see this the other day or post video of it? If not, I can post the video. I caught it by chance. It's really short, but you never see Morrissey on US Entertainment shows like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood...it was weird.

Anyway, if it hasn't been discussed or shown, I can work on getting the video up here.

Yes, please post it! :D

Thanks Hairdresser - I think the pic is funny, too! And sorry about the duplicate thread post. I didn't research before I posted. My plea is guilty...

Thanks Hairdresser - I think the pic is funny, too! And sorry about the duplicate thread post. I didn't research before I posted. My plea is guilty...

Oh I don't mind when people post duplicate threads. We all overlook things sometimes. What annoys me if when the moderators (though I do love them) move the threads around. It makes me board kinda hard to get through.

OMG, he appear on Extra, that entertainment show??????????????

OH....well....I put it up on YouTube, but it's not the greatest.

I had trouble with my VCRs and one of them ATE part of the tape!! ACK!

Anyway, the sound is pretty low and there's a little blip where the tape got chewed. Sorry about all that. I'm new to this so I still have to figure these things out. If I can get it to look/sound better, I'll reupload it.

I have the original mpg if someone will tell me where to put it for you guys to download if you like.

SO with that said, here is Morrissey on EXTRA:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bivIOT678LM

Sweet!!!!!! Thanks for posting that!!! He looks great in that video...I love how they say he stays healthy eating veggies, but he's actually bitching about people eating baby back ribs and steaks!

A direct quote from my mother: "Your Morrissey was on TV. Did you know he has a thick accent? And he's greying."

I wanted to say I hope that wasn't the only thing Morrissey had that was thick, but it was my mother.

his chest is pretty thick. hes like a hot bricklayer in a dolce and gabbana suit. sorry. i will stop it now.

Wow! He did Extra? That's only one step away from paparazzi shots and Perez Hilton.

Back
Top Bottom