Young Morrissey photo with Aunt Mary posted on Facebook

In a NYD t-shirt. Saw this posted on Facebook, thought some may be interested.

WxmMRKM.jpg

P.

I wonder how old he is in that picture? I am assuming that is his sister? They have the same smile :D

Maybe. Maybe a little of both? I guess we really cannot know what people feel and what motivates them. Maybe they don't even always know themselves. We can only speculate based upon the evidence--what they say they think and feel. Words don't paint the whole picture though, do they?

I'd speculate that some of the posters here, not naming any names, would loved to have a few idolizers and might be a tad resentful that Morrissey does instead of them. :rolleyes:

You don't think brummieboy hates? Really? I think the vast majority on here would disagree with you on that, and barleycorn in his less sane moments definitely hates, wishing moz a slow painful death, calling him a c*** etc, etc

No. I think he feels disappointed. Let down. He is passionate, not indifferent. The opposite of love is indifference. His passion just walks and talks differently from yours. To you, it looks like hate. To me, it looks like dissatisfaction.

I don't condone yer trolling, but THIS is REALLY funny. I have no words. This is REALLY genius. GENIUS.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about Barleycorn's Photoshop Job. So funny.

I don't condone your idolizing but I am glad you like his picture.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom