Young Morrissey sitting on a car

Thank you for a rational reply with quotes to validate your statement. There is a difference between being working class and struggling to make ends meet and being completely destitute. My family was most definitely working class, yet my older brother managed to scrape together the air fare for a few trips to europe around the same time period. It was tight, but possible if you didn't have to pay for hotels and you could eat like a pauper. Also, as a very young vegetarian, I was dragged to Burger King with my family, where I ordered french fries and diet coke; not healthy, but still vegetarian. The options for vegetarians as that time were very slim, so you had to improvise. I really can't believe how the conspiracy theories escalate on this site; a sweet family photo becomes evidence that Morrissey is a liar, a hypocrite, and a phoney. You can choose to believe the worst about people, and you can broadcast your views, but that doesn't make it the truth.

lynnda

I shudder to think what would happen if anyone posted a Moz baby photo: "Aha! Morrissey's been balding for ages! And he's incontinent, too!" :rolleyes:

Yes, life was pretty grim for vegetarians in the way back, and vegans were flat out of luck.

I'm sure in time people like Benny-the-f***-Wit etc will realise they have wasted a good portion of their lives trying to turn people against Morrissey on a Morrissey fan site!

I'm sure in time people like Benny-the-f***-Wit etc will realise they have wasted a good portion of their lives trying to turn people against Morrissey on a Morrissey fan site!

And I am sure in time that Tosserrey will also realise he has wasted a good portion of his life trying to stop people eating meat (British of course) and slagging off all things British like the British Falkland Islands, British Royal Family, British celebrity's and inventing silly words like "Humasexual" etc ec .
You see it works both ways doesn't it ? Arsehole. . . . . .

Benny-the-British-Butcher :angry:

And I am sure in time that Tosserrey will also realise he has wasted a good portion of his life trying to stop people eating meat (British of course) and slagging off all things British like the British Falkland Islands, British Royal Family, British celebrity's and inventing silly words like "Humasexual" etc ec .
You see it works both ways doesn't it ? Arsehole. . . . . .

Benny-the-British-Butcher :angry:

Yeah, but he got rich and made a discernible cultural impact (to whatever degree anyone would care to argue), and well...you didn't.

Yeah, but he got rich and made a discernible cultural impact (to whatever degree anyone would care to argue), and well...you didn't.

Ha!

I feel similar success is in the cards for you, mcrickson. Your Morrissey-Solo posts telling people to get lives should be collected and published!

I have a very comfortable life selling a prize winning product to many many people, I,m working class but don,t bang on about it in fiction books, I am also passionate about the country I was born in and it's government, Royal Family, serving men and woman in the armed forces etc. And on top of all that I have my health and happiness (did,nt I do well).

So . . .well. . . . You got that one wrong mcprickson. "good try"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ha!

I feel similar success is in the cards for you, mcrickson. Your Morrissey-Solo posts telling people to get lives should be collected and published!

LOL! Good one!
retarded.jpg

this place is pretty nuts....

Back to the picture

So who really run this twitter account as they obviously have access to some private photos at least? - does anybody actually know?

“My childhood is streets upon streets upon streets upon streets. Streets to define you and streets to confine you, with no sign of motorway, freeway or highway, until we went on holiday to the United States. In 1969."

Friends, Aunties and Carbuncles of Steven,please can you look in your family albums and post more photos of our working class hero the Salford tough nut ruffian that is Steven Morrissey, A K A Pansie-Pete, Stemo, Super-'Huma'-Man.
Pictures in his 'hand me downs', shoes with holes in the soles, popping tarmac bubbles in the summer Salford school holidays, licking home made ice pops, playing football on cobbled streets (jumpers for goal posts), having Sunday roast or bacon butties.

Salford Jet

He talked about the moptop hair in his book. Looking at him, I can hardly believe it! Wow... what a cutie! :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom