Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

They probably did see each other regularly before Covid made intercontinental travel almost impossible.
Last time they were photographed together was something like 5 years ago?

View attachment 59113
they definitely had a falling out and you coudl tell she didnt take it well. at some point she went on to post morrisseys "you should have been nice to me" on her facebook (and then deleted it) which im sure was about him, because who else? once you've had morrissey in your life you wouldnt very well care if anyone else hadnt been nice to you.

they definitely had a falling out and you coudl tell she didnt take it well. at some point she went on to post morrisseys "you should have been nice to me" on her facebook (and then deleted it) which im sure was about him, because who else? once you've had morrissey in your life you wouldnt very well care if anyone else hadnt been nice to you.
I'm not sure the song was about Morrissey. It could be about an ex-lover of her instead...

I'm not sure the song was about Morrissey. It could be about an ex-lover of her instead...
what, you mean like an old lesbian?

well someone used her up and threw her away we know that. now who does that sound like? oh i wonder, i wonder.....

but, like i said, if you were in a relationship with morrissey and it ended surely that would trump all other relationships so that if you did have a susequent lover and he/she broke up with you, you wouldnt very well care enough to post videos and dejected quotes about personality-dignity-in-the-face-of-someone-elses-indifference as a response.

you would do something else. because doing such things is a sign of absolute powerlessness. of having no recourse and no currency left to get back in the game. such as i imagine is the case when morrissey shuts you out.

im not saying that they were likely hot and heavy up until then. their relationship was probably slowly dying with morrissey doing maintenance every now and again to provide the illusion that there was still something there, and when he stopped (and she realized she was old and had wasted her life on him) she couldnt handle it.

that's my guess as to the way things went. im not stating any of it as a fact but i think it's likely.

Nice pictures.

They seemed to be having a really good time.

I like the idea of Tina and Morrissey getting together again, and raising a "mewling miniature monster" as a family.

Too crazy an idea? Maybe... maybe not.

At this point in Morrissey's life that perspective could bring him some purpose, hope and joy.

Not a bad idea in theory, but isn't Morrissey a bit old to raise a baby? It might be better if they adopted a mewling teenager.

Because having an older dad can be a bit embarrassing when they pick you up from school.
Imagine, a baby now, in fourteen years' time...

"-Jobriath-James! Your grandfather's yellow Porsche is here!
- Oh GOD just let me DIIIIE..."

Not a bad idea in theory, but isn't Morrissey a bit old to raise a baby? It might be better if they adopted a mewling teenager.

Because having an older dad can be a bit embarrassing when they pick you up from school.
Imagine, a baby now, in fourteen years' time...

"-Jobriath-James! Your grandfather's yellow Porsche is here!
- Oh GOD just let me DIIIIE..."
She’s far more younger then him, maybe they’re still in time. All I know about her is written in Morrissey’s Autobiography and it’s very positive, there’s no mention about a possible split and five years ago they were t together, now this pics...wasn’t she very private? Why Morrissey posted pics with her right now? Of course there’s only one possible explanation: they’re still an item, Morrissey is still sad for his loss, but things can go well as in the past.

Morrissey shares cute photos with his friends. All you can do is attack and judge the female he’s known to be close to. Make up lies about her. State unfounded claims about their relationship as fact as if you know anything. You don’t . Talk about her appearance as if you’re all super models. Why?Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you think you have a chance with him if you belittle her? You never do that to his male friends. What did she do to you? Her crime is being female and close to your idol? That gives you the right to judge? It’s catty and rude and petty way to treat someone whom you don’t know and who hasn’t ever asked for attention. WTF is up with stalking her social media and posting personal photos here. FFS get a grip.

what, you mean like an old lesbian?

well someone used her up and threw her away we know that. now who does that sound like? oh i wonder, i wonder.....

but, like i said, if you were in a relationship with morrissey and it ended surely that would trump all other relationships so that if you did have a susequent lover and he/she broke up with you, you wouldnt very well care enough to post videos and dejected quotes about personality-dignity-in-the-face-of-someone-elses-indifference as a response.

you would do something else. because doing such things is a sign of absolute powerlessness. of having no recourse and no currency left to get back in the game. such as i imagine is the case when morrissey shuts you out.

im not saying that they were likely hot and heavy up until then. their relationship was probably slowly dying with morrissey doing maintenance every now and again to provide the illusion that there was still something there, and when he stopped (and she realized she was old and had wasted her life on him) she couldnt handle it.

that's my guess as to the way things went. im not stating any of it as a fact but i think it's likely.

Morrissey shares cute photos with his friends. All you can do is attack and judge the female he’s known to be close to. Make up lies about her. State unfounded claims about their relationship as fact as if you know anything. You don’t . Talk about her appearance as if you’re all super models. Why?Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you think you have a chance with him if you belittle her? You never do that to his male friends. What did she do to you? Her crime is being female and close to your idol? That gives you the right to judge? It’s catty and rude and petty way to treat someone whom you don’t know and who hasn’t ever asked for attention. WTF is up with stalking her social media and posting personal photos here. FFS get a grip.
no, no, no, you dont get it. it's morrissey that im criticizing. she seems like a lovely person. if things went the way i surmise they did then i have sympathy for her because that must be really tough.

The middle finger must belong to Morrissey, if you check the other photo there is no ring on the hand Fawn has above her head.

“what, you mean like an old lesbian?“
All females with short hair are lesbians? Are all males with long hair gay?

“well someone used her up and threw her away we know that. now who does that sound like? oh i wonder, i wonder.....”
How do “we know that”? Do you know her? Do you know Morrissey? Does anyone know anything about their relationship other than what Morrissey wrote in Autobiography? You’re making assumptions based on your own thoughts and experiences. Not actual facts.

I love seeing a part of Morrissey’s personal life. If humanizes him. I look at these photos and think they look like they’re having a great night. The pictures are happy. I don’t understand why they conjure up so much hate.

There are 5 pages of comments 80% of them are mean spirited by males and females alike. Why? Why is everyone on this site so quick to be so damn mean and judgmental?

no, no, no, you dont get it. it's morrissey that im criticizing. she seems like a lovely person. if things went the way i surmise they did then i have sympathy for her because that must be really tough.

I'm liking this Fawn chick, she seems to have some spunk.

P.S I'm not sure if the 'in the past' part is referencing better times with Tina or still referencing his mother. I wonder with her sad passing whether he slightly regrets not having a go at becoming a father. Maybe the circle of life has stopped halfway and Morrissey mourns for this time when it was at least a possibility. But who really knows when it comes to 'His Masters Head?'

We're all just guessing and Moz remains the enigma he has always been..............

“what, you mean like an old lesbian?“
All females with short hair are lesbians? Are all males with long hair gay?

“well someone used her up and threw her away we know that. now who does that sound like? oh i wonder, i wonder.....”
How do “we know that”? Do you know her? Do you know Morrissey? Does anyone know anything about their relationship other than what Morrissey wrote in Autobiography? You’re making assumptions based on your own thoughts and experiences. Not actual facts.

I love seeing a part of Morrissey’s personal life. If humanizes him. I look at these photos and think they look like they’re having a great night. The pictures are happy. I don’t understand why they conjure up so much hate.

There are 5 pages of comments 80% of them are mean spirited by males and females alike. Why? Why is everyone on this site so quick to be so damn mean and judgmental?
it's not my fault damon tells me everything :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom