Young pop singer Olivia Rodrigo wearing Morrissey shirt

By most metrics, "drivers license" is the biggest song in the world right now. (It reminded me of Snow Patrol, for some reason?!)

I like this quote from her: "There’s nothing like sitting at the piano in my bedroom and writing a really sad song. It’s truly my favorite thing in the world."

Who is!!!!?????? Quien la conoce a esta?
y Morrissey??????

Does a turnip come out with Morrissey's ship? Yes,she and..who knows her?????

Where is Morrissey? He forgets his fans.....
Moz i want to see you and listen to you do not be selfish
Moz shows up ,you promised the interview.
I mad at Morrissey😠

like her enthusiasm and when she said she listened to a song cotinuously for over an hour, thats what you do when your young,hope she does well.

“Thinnest gruel”?

Everyone was raving about this song, so I gave it a listen, and within the mangled vowels of the first line it hit me..."Oh Christ - it's ANOTHER indie waif voice girl". Why does every female artist sound like this now? :(

one hour loop has 2 million views because the song is so popular

🥱😴😴😴

Has Moz offed himself yet? Come now. Don’t keep us waiting too long, mate. Mum calls for you. Answer her. Reunite with her.

Now.

And of all the Morrissey shirts out there it's a Kill Uncle one 💕

And before... "she has probably never heard a Morrissey song..."

0fa561f9fa12a40ba047562bb5cd9c02.jpg

d5c020d47664483c9d4101fafe149cb8.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. The most popular song in the world right now and I’ve no idea what it is or who she is. Funny. Nice to see some love though

I’ve listened to Driver’s License. It’s not bad, but a triumph of production techniques rather than songwriting.

Has Moz offed himself yet? Come now. Don’t keep us waiting too long, mate. Mum calls for you. Answer her. Reunite with her.

Now.
The fates have a funny way of dealing with tiny souls such as yours. I’d get that mole checked out, if I was you.

I’ll pass, and pass my time with this instead .....

take my hand ....

:cool:

The fates have a funny way of dealing with tiny souls such as yours. I’d get that mole checked out, if I was you.
I’m afraid the fates have dealt with this tiny soul already Hovis....
This is why he’s on here, doing what he’s doing....
His condition must be Autism,
Tourette’s or just olde fashioned stupidity....
I’m waging on the latter.
Nevertheless, in the spirt of president Biden, we should be offering the hand of friendship and trying to work together with these people,
But I’d rather not....
VIVA MORRISSEY..........

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom