• Start date
there is new news on mozcentral.
anybody?
okay, here...
wait....

YOUNG THE GIANT. - Morrissey Central
August 11, 2019

The Forum, Los Angeles

" … just … just … magnificent. Catch them if you can. Sameer is the best singer in the world today. And yesterday. And tomorrow."

Morrissey
10 August 2019

I'm reminded a little of Mozzer's favouring of Echobelly over Suede. That was a judgement that time has not validated. Suede have truly carved out a niche in pop music history, but Echobelly, if remembered, are a mere footnote. Then again, the Moz does have a liking for people who rise a little and get nowhere. "A star at eighteen and then suddenly gone/Down to a few lines on the back page of a faded annual." Etc.

Enjoyed their debut album. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't done so already. 'My Body' was a knock-out track. Can't comment on their newer material - but will definitely have to check it out.

I'm reminded a little of Mozzer's favouring of Echobelly over Suede. That was a judgement that time has not validated. Suede have truly carved out a niche in pop music history, but Echobelly, if remembered, are a mere footnote. Then again, the Moz does have a liking for people who rise a little and get nowhere. "A star at eighteen and then suddenly gone/Down to a few lines on the back page of a faded annual." Etc.

Moz is a huge suede fan. He didnt prefer echobelly.
Moz just knows suede were/are too much competition.moz covered suede. A few songs are suede rip offs

Suede dont really have that much of a special niche. They are a great band. Brilliant songs. Nothing special. Brett isn't iconic like Moz he isn't an adventurous soul. Brett is just a london type. Small town where as Moz gets about.

If anyone is a little Englander it's brett.

Moz is a huge suede fan. He didnt prefer echobelly.
Moz just knows suede were/are too much competition.moz covered suede. A few songs are suede rip offs

Suede dont really have that much of a special niche. They are a great band. Brilliant songs. Nothing special. Brett isn't iconic like Moz he isn't an adventurous soul. Brett is just a london type. Small town where as Moz gets about.

If anyone is a little Englander it's brett.
He did wear suede but that is where the links between him and the band stops. He went to have tea with Sonya in her bloody home.

He did wear suede but that is where the links between him and the band stops. He went to have tea with Sonya in her bloody home.
He felt Brett's furry collar. Cor snigger.

e53b504cf460499c6e96c4b7b3c5d31c.jpg

Superposition is a good song.

They don't strike me as a band that Morrissey would like, they're a bit light. That, and none of their songs are about a fantastical version of England that exists only in the heads of mad old ale drinking gammon. Fair play to him.

He felt Brett's furry collar. Cor snigger.

e53b504cf460499c6e96c4b7b3c5d31c.jpg
He had no idea who Brett was there and every indie guy was partying in Camden back then.

The ABBA boys were big Suede fans not Moz.

Morrissey is a true contrarian.
Is there a Young The Giant enthusiast in the whole world besides from Morrissey????

But I wish I did so I could laugh at you 14.7 cm guys.
Plus Countthree needs saving cause she is sinking in that pool of tears she cried over me.

Rename the thread to OLD THE DWARF... because it's obviously about the small dick of Urbanus.

Looks more like he was knocking him on the head jokingly.
I'm surprised those stupid fur lining hood jackets were around back then long before they became a jacket for rappers and gangsters in the hood and girls who had a kid long before their fanny was fully developed leading to them living their life on eternal welfare.
Swedes call those girls glitter and you just add the name of the ghetto they come from. It all started in Farsta where the name Farsta glitter was invented.

qzdxm8pn5qwdw810gwdqhd7n012ovwp.jpeg

Urbanus, Solo provider of useless news since nineteen ninety hate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom