Your Favorite Morrissey Souvenir

if one catch a whole shirt and decided to wear it immediately -thatseems to be not the bestest of choices: i read about a concert on the mainboard comments where a woman wearing the(- catched by her -)moz shirt and two guys ripping it off her and went of-leaving her halfnaked- what a bunch of:angry:

this is my favorite favorite, but certainly a rare one I have (3 of):
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-171.jpg

Last edited:
if one catch a whole shirt and decided to wear it immediately -thatseems to be not the bestest of choices: i read about a concert on the mainboard comments where a woman wearing the(- catched by her -)moz shirt and two guys ripping it off her and went of-leaving her halfnaked- what a bunch of:angry:

*nod* My husband took his shirt off and gave it to her. She was drunk and belligerent and didn't seem to know he was helping her, but her friends were very appreciative.

The, 'Morrissey - Years of Refusal' keyring I bought after the May 23rd Manchester show. Nearly dropped on the floor when she told me the price though, still, a total treasure!

mine would prob be a few things. 2 of moz's on stage water bottles from 2 different shows, a few setlist, all the pieces of shirts and my bus stop size poster for meat is murder and ouija board.

actually i love eveything moz/smiths related that i own! haha

Tags
autographs collection memoribilia shirt vinyl
Back
Top Bottom